Chapter 3

A few hours later, one of the members noticed laughter coming from another room. He smiled a little bit, adjusted his hair, and walked over to the other room where we were. "Oh, Hey Felix, want to join us?" I asked, noticing him coming in the room where me and Han were.

He looked at me as if I said something crazy. He adjusted his hair nervously, patted his neck with his long arm and said in his deep Australian accent, "I would love to but, two things. One, I'm not good at some games, and second, for some of them I can go a little overboard." Nervously he added, "Plus Bang Chan banned me from playing some of them. Especially Uno." Han giggled a little bit from Felix's explanation. "Why? What happened?" I asked, facing Han.
Han answered "Uhhh... for that, ask Bang Chan. All I know is that there is an important rule in Stray Kids: Don't play Uno with Felix."

I still had a confused look on my face in which Felix brought me over to another room where Bang Chan was dancing to a song with Hyunjin and Changbin. According to their dancing style and bits of the lyrics, I assumed they were dancing to Case 143. When they saw us enter the room, Hyunjin paused the music.

I tried to form words but all I could say was "I like your dancing." They got out of their dancing positions to greet me and Felix. "Aww thank you Yuki," Bang Chan said pleased "We're reviewing Case 143 and next we are going to do Thunderous." The other two agreed with him in Korean. I found the words to say "I was just wondering why you banned Felix from playing certain games like Uno. What's the story behind that?"

Just like Han did earlier, Hyunjin, Changbin and Bang Chan giggled. "It's a bit embarrassing to tell but I'll tell you the story anyway."

He began to tell me that one day they were bored in their dorm so they decided to kill time by playing a game. The game started off fun and then got wild. Bang Chan described Felix as a maniac and a menace. This is because Bang Chan was close to winning until Felix dropped down more cards in which continued the game. By then, Felix was about to win. Bang Chan wasn't having it and decided to drop a card that was able to summon more cards. It went, 2, 4, and all the way up to 12! Felix had to draw 12 cards from the deck, and in the end, lost. He said that the game was long but brutal. I looked back at Felix with a side eyed expression on my face. He moved back a little bit, smiled and then blushed in embarrassment. He was about to say something till I.N, Han, and Seungmin walked in and told us that dinner was ready.