Chapter 6 part 1

The next day I woke up to music playing in the background. I wondered what song they were playing until I listened to the music more to realize it was Charmer.
I smacked my hand on my face then left the bedroom that I stayed in. I could see Felix, Changbin, Hyunjin and Lee Know dancing to the song in the living room. The song was just about to get to Felix's line in which I sat down on the couch to watch them.

When it was close to Felix's line, he noticed that I entered the room. Nearly to his line, he turned over to face me and held out his hand like a prince offering a princess hand in marriage. His light brown eyes looked at me seductively as he said his line in his deep voice, "You can't resist it." Then winked as he turned away.

Han came into the room to sit next to me to watch the others dance. "You know, Bang Chan is right," he began to say, though I swear I could hear a little British accent come out of him "we are here for all STAY's including you. You are important to us and you make us happy and smile every day." I smiled as I messed up his hair playfully.

He liked the attention for a little bit until he gave me a devious look before pulling me towards his chest to hug me...a little too hard. "Uhh...guys..a little help?" He was hugging me so tightly, it was difficult to breathe. I tried to break free but he was too strong. I noticed the song was over because I could hear the group panting in exhaustion.

"HAN!" Hyunjin shouted. "Dude, stop!" Changbin cried, pulling Han away from crushing me. "You'll squeeze her to death!" Felix cried. "HAN! Let her go or else I'll strangle you myself!" Lee Know said to Han angrily.

Han began hysterically laughing like a maniac which only made things worse. With each laugh he hugged me tighter like a snake wrapping itself around its prey to strangle it to death.

Felix saw that I was looking like I could lose consciousness at any moment. He grabbed onto Hyunjin to attempt to pull Han away from me.The others gathered around Changbin to pull him backward. Han was squeezing me so tightly I struggled to breathe. "Someone help us!" Screamed Hyunjin, pulling Han away from me.

Bang Chan burst through the room from the kitchen to see what was going on. "Bro, you're going to make her pass out!" Bang Chan cried out, grabbing ahold of Felix's chest to pull the others away from me. Seungmin came into the room with bags of food. "Heyy Seungmin in the building!" He cried happily. The struggling sounds coming from the other room made him drop the bags of food to run over to the living room where he saw Han squeezing me and everyone else trying to pull me away. "Oh my! Here, let me help." He panicked. Meanwhile, I.N came out of the bathroom with a smile on his face. He claimed that he had the best shower ever. His happy smile faded when someone shouted his name to come to the living room. He ran over to the living room to help. With Seungmin and I.N's help, everyone kept on pulling and pulling until a small crack silenced the room. Everyone let go when they heard the crack. Even Han finally let go of me when he heard the crack which relieved everyone else. My head was spinning around in all different directions until I felt so sick to my stomach, I did pass out.

As I was falling to the floor, everyone but Han caught me. Felix carried me to the couch then gathered essentials for later.