Chapter 16

When we got to his car, he opened the door for me then closed it when I got in. As we were driving around, he had "Halazia" playing from the aux cord which attached his phone to the car. He showed me some of his favorite places to hang out and even showed me his childhood neighborhood.

When the song got to his part, he saw me passionately singing it perfectly word for word. When the song ended, the mood changed dramatically. The song "Charmer" began to play. "I figured that it would be nice to get out of the chaosness of the villa for a while." He smiled, beginning to blush. I nodded my head in agreement. When we got to a red light, we locked eyes. (BTW  THE SONG DID NOT COME ON  YOU DULULU STAYTINYs.) His dark brown eyes sparkled perfectly with the flashy background lights of Seoul.

We turned away as quickly as lightning when the traffic light hit green. He took me to a nearby park since he wanted to get to know me better. He was also unsure about how he felt about our arranged marriage. Luckily, he told me that he had the same idea. He didn't want to get out of the car, so we stayed inside.

Just when we began to lock our eyes together, the song kept on going until we could hear Felix's part of the song. When he sang "You can't resist it", we both began to blush very hard. He blushed so hard, his face was beginning to become the same color as a strawberry.
He began to tell me stories about his group and how chaotic they could be. I began to compare the same thing with Stray Kids.

The moon had disappeared behind the clouds leaving the sky pitch black. Mingi moaned sadly when we saw the moon disappear. We decided to head back before things could get worse whether it was from the awkwardness of our interactions or the weather outside. As we were heading back, I swore I heard a loud sound but I couldn't tell where it was coming from or what it was. My questions were answered when it started to rain. The sound of rain hitting the windshield was comforting for a while until a few minutes later, I heard the sound again. The crack of lightning made me jump in my seat. I nervously told Mingi that I was afraid of thunder and lightning. "Don't worry Yuki," he said, putting his hand on mine. "I am determined to take you back to the villa safely." A few flashes here and there startled me a little bit. Mingi saw how scared I was so he decided to turn on some comforting music to make me less afraid.

When we walked into the villa, we saw everyone piled together like little girls at a slumber party. "I guess they had too much partying." I laughed. I went into my bedroom after I got my pajamas on.