Chapter 13

"Okay I see that this information is a bit shocking, but it is true." Seonghwa said at last. Silence fell around the room with nothing but the sound of light rain from outside. "I'll come back tomorrow morning," he said "Besides, I have a concert tonight." He looked at his phone for a moment to check the time, then walked over to the foyer and closed the front door. But before he did, his phone began to ring. "Wooyoung!" he said, answering the call, "You would not believe what happened. So..." he began, walking away, closing the door behind him.

For once, the chaos died down after a while. Everyone was doing their own thing; Changbin worked out a little bit, Han took a nap, Hyunjin was drawing a portrait of Lee Know, I.N and Felix were playing video games, and Seungmin and I were watching Stray Kids edits made by their fans. Bang Chan decided to work on unreleased songs.
It got so late in the night, that we didn't go to bed until it was 2 in the morning. When I woke up, I got a text from Seonghwa saying that he had fun at his concert but wanted to come by to discuss something serious that has been on his mind. I sighed sadly as I texted him back replying that he is welcome to come over and discuss what's on his mind.

A brief knock on my door startled me a little bit.
Luckily, it was just Han telling me that Hyunjin went out earlier and brought back some doughnuts and iced Americanos. When I got my doughnut and iced Americano, everyone looked at me like puppies begging for food or attention. Lee Know sat next to me though his facial expression looked annoyed. "So," he began. "Seonghwa is your brother huh? Tell me, what else are you hiding from us?" The way he said that made me shiver, though not from the iced americano. I didn't feel like responding to him. "Dude, relax," Han said, putting his warm hand on my shoulder. "She doesn't have to tell us everything. Haha what do you think she's hiding? Oh suddenly she has a secret boyfriend from TxT or BTS that we don't know about?" he laughed nervously. I turned away from him as his hand retreated from my shoulder.

The front door bell rang. Sure enough Seonghwa was standing there except there was something different about him. When I brought him into the kitchen, he got mixed reactions based on his appearance. "Whoa!" Han cried out "I like your white hair." He tried to touch it but Seonghwa went the other direction. "Just think, pretty soon Bang Chan will have hair like that since he's old. I wouldn't be surprised if that was already happening." Seungmin laughed.

Everyone, including me and Seonghwa, were hysterically laughing from his comment. Well...almost everyone. Bang Chan ignored him and rolled his eyes at him. "Hey that's not funny Seungmin!" he replied, annoyed "Seonghwa is the oldest in his group too you know." He decided to sit next to me which was a distance away from Seungmin.

"Do you mind if I talk to Yuki for a minute?" Seonghwa politely asked, grabbing my hand gently. Everyone else agreed as they began to socialize and most likely start chaos. Felix was sad to see me go, which I could tell from the sad look on his face. We went into the art room which was far away from the kitchen. I saw Hyunjin's completed drawing of Lee Know sitting on an easel. My smile faded when Seonghwa slightly closed the door.