Chapter 11

As I was entering the kitchen, I could distantly hear Hyunjin screaming in fear. "I think my nightmare came true." I told Bang Chan who was eating Ssambap with oyster sauce. "Oh please," he said, rolling his eyes, "at this point, I'm used to it." Another round of frightened screams erupted from across the room but a new sound, too. Now along with screaming, came a whip-like sound. "Yeah I'm not going to do anything," sighed Bang Chan. Seungmin came into the room in the same direction that I did. "Why is Lee Know hitting Hyunjin with a pillow?" he asked, pointing in the direction he entered. "Again, I ain't doing anything." Bang Chan said, putting his hands halfway in the air. "Why? Because you're too old?" Seungmin laughed. I quietly stifled a laugh.

Annoyed, Bang Chan huffed with anger and walked over to the dishwasher to put his plate in. I was about to say something when a knock on the front door startled me. This would mean that I would walk past the living room where Lee Know was. As I got closer to the living room, I saw a horrific sight.

I could see Han, I.N and Felix hiding in the corner to hide from Lee Know. I asked them where Hyunjin was. "Run. Save yourself." whispered I.N shuddering in fear. I slammed my head against the wall which was a big mistake. When I lifted my head up, I saw Hyunjin duct taped to the wall!

I turned away in horror but almost fell on top of Lee Know who was sitting on the couch with the creepiest smile on his face as if he was planning something. I turned my head back and forth to switch between looking at Hyunjin and Lee Know. The knock on the door got louder. This time I fearfully and carefully backed away to walk over to the foyer towards the door.

When I opened the door I was greatly surprised to see a handsome man. He was tall in height, covered in black and white clothing from head to toe with chains around his hips. He had a noticeable slender waist which shaped the way his body was shown. His hair was colored black in an undercut style which was partially buzzed in a 'Z' shape just above his left ear. The rest of his undercut hair split off to a slick back position. His perfect pink colored lips sparkled as the sun came through a nearby window hitting his face like a halo reflecting an angel.

"Hi Seonghwa," I greeted him, but considering how things were going with Stray Kids, I got nervous very quickly. "Uh I don't think now is the right time." I nervously reached out my hand. "Why not?" he asked, concerned by the now panicked expression on my face. "Right now things are getting out of control." I sighed fearfully. He rolled his eyes then pushed through the door, leaving the foyer to enter the living room. "Wait! Don't go in there!" I cried, holding out my hand.

Once he was nearly there, I followed him to the living room taking a detour through the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, Bang Chan and Seungmin were gone. Instead I found Changbin who said he was looking for a snack. He had a towel wrapped around his shoulders and his hair was dripping wet. He explained to me that he got up early to work out a little bit and said that he just got out of the shower. He saw that I was panicking. "Hey what's wrong?" he asked, noticing my red colored face. I couldn't say anything because I was too scared. All I was able to do was point towards the living room where everyone else was. I ran over to the living room with Changbin following close behind me. We walked in to see the same sight before us but this time adding Seonghwa to the picture.

He was sitting down on the table with his hands over his face exhaustingly as if he did not want to deal with more chaos than his own band gets. Bang Chan, Changbin and Seungmin were sitting down with him. "Don't worry mate," Bang Chan said, showing off his thick Australian accent. "I deal with this all the time." As he patted Seonghwa's shoulder, he retreated his hands away from his face. "Yeah, I believe that. Being a mom is hard." he chuckled to himself.