Chapter 6 part 2

A long time went by when my eyes opened to see a bright light, though I came to realize that it was the light from the fan that was attached to the ceiling.

Distantly I could hear I.N, Bang Chan, Changbin and Lee Know yelling in Korean to a frightened Han. I adjusted my position to see Felix, Hyunjin, and Seungmin crowding around me. When I tried to get up, I was hit with unbearable pain. I lifted up my shirt to see a bandage wrapped around a part of my rib cage. They realized I was awake because I winced in pain. "Yuki! Oh thank goodness, glad you're okay." Felix cried. "Sorry about Han, sometimes he could go a little bit overboard," Hyunjin said nervously.

Again I lifted my shirt to touch the bandage around my skin. "Ohhh yea," Seungmin remembered. "After you passed out, Bang Chan wanted us to see the damage." I looked at them confused. "And?" I asked, hoping they'd tell me what the damage was. "I'm not sure you really want to know," Felix inhaled sharply. I motioned my hands to weave around my bandaged body as if I was saying "ya think?" he took a long breath before saying "Okay fine! Han cracked a few of your ribs," he said sadly.

I noticed that the yelling from the other room died out because the light in one of the rooms went dark. When the light in the other room went dark, I swear I could hear a high pitched frightened scream.

When the group came out of the dark room,they looked sad but nervous when they came out of the room to find me.

Han came up to me and started blubbering in Korean and bits of English. "I'M SORRY, I'M SO SO SORRY!" He cried. He was about to hug me again when Felix panicked, afraid that the same thing would happen again. Fortunately, it didn't. This time, Han hugged me on my legs thankfully way more gently than my chest earlier. Though every time he apologized, he hugged me tighter. He continued to blubber as I pulled him away "Han,-" I began. "I'M SORRY!" He kept on repeating. He also said sorry in Korean which I knew because he said it over and over again. Eventually he couldn't say sorry anymore as he was lost in a crying fit. "Han-" I tried to say again.
"I'M,"
"Han,"
"SO,"
Han,"
"SORRY!"
I couldn't take it anymore, I yelled "HAN!!"

He let go of me when he heard me yell his name. Collective gasps made everyone, including Han, shiver in fear. "I'm scared," whispered Felix in his deep voice. "You're not alone." Answered Hyunjin. "It's scary when one of us gets mad, but her? I'm terrified." Shuddered Lee Know. "I've never seen her act this way before, have any of you?" quivered I.N.

The group was too terrified to speak. They huddled around Bang Chan completely frozen in fear. They closed their eyes in fright when I began to speak. "Han, it's ok, I'm not mad at you, not even disappointed." Everyone shot me confused looks, though some were still shaking in fear. "Y-you're not?" Han shook, a little terrified. I smiled "No, I'm not," the members that were crowding around Bang Chan, broke off. "I bet this happens at some point with other STAY's." Felix, I.N and Hyunjin nodded their heads as if they were saying "She's got a point and isn't wrong."

Han stood up to face me. "Oh," he began to say nervously, "Sorry I accidentally cracked some of your ribs. Sometimes when I'm over excited I go a little bit overboard." he laughed rubbing the back of his neck. "A LITTLE?!" Screamed the group in unison. "Dude, you hugged her so tightly, she passed out!" Changbin pointed out. "Yeah, and crushed her ribs." Lee Know added. "How could I make it up to you?" Han pleaded, wiping away his tears. "I'm not sure yet, but I'll think about it." I answered.

Seungmin held out a watch, looked at it, then his eyes widened in surprise. "Uhhh guys?" he panicked. "Yea, what is it, Seungmin?" asked Bang Chan. "We have a concert soon. We have to go!" Seungmin answered. The group panicked like children racing to catch the bus.