Chapter 14

"I have come to take you home my dear little sister." Seonghwa sighed. I scoffed in response. "I'm only younger by two years." I corrected him. Though that fact was true, his height made him look dominant. His face became more serious the closer he got to me. He continued what he was going to say "Do you want to come home with me and marry whoever you're betrothed to or do you want to stay here with Stray Kids and marry whoever you want? It's your choice and not mine to make." His expression went from serious to sweet very quickly.

I was hesitant to respond but I managed to ask, "Has mom arranged a marriage for me too or can I marry whoever I please?" As he sighed, his voice went deep. "Actually she has, but again that decision is yours. Mom has decided to arrange for you to marry Mingi." He could tell that I needed time to think about my decision. He told me to take my time and that he thought that I've made an amazing group of friends. When he went back towards the kitchen, he looked at everyone and said that they were lucky to have me as a friend.

He rushed out of the villa like a cat chasing a mouse claiming that he was late to meet up with San and Wooyoung at the movie theater. The rest of the morning went by smoothly however, what Seonghwa said was stuck in my head. I decided to clear my mind and go to the convenience store.

I asked everyone if they wanted me to pick them up anything while I was out. Hyunjin asked me for more gummy candy. Lee Know asked me to pick up some korean chips. I.N and Seungmin asked for french bread. Han wanted some ramen. Felix and Bang Chan requested a brownie mix. Changbin informed me that he didn't need anything. On my way back to the villa, after I got everyone's stuff, Bang Chan sent me a picture with Han and Felix taking a nap. I replied that they looked cute when they were asleep.

When I returned, everyone looked at me with sad expressions. "Yuki," Bang Chan said, softly. "Seonghwa told us why he came over." I lowered my head shamefully. "We know that this is your decision and we are here to support you." Lee Know added. At that moment, I thought of an idea. "Maybe I should meet up with Mingi to get an idea about what he's like before we jump to conclusions." I thought aloud. Everyone was okay with my decision and said that it was a good idea.

I then texted Seonghwa to ask Mingi to meet up somewhere. We decided to meet up in a coffee shop which was near their dorms and the villa. When I arrived, I ordered some food and tea to kill time while I was waiting for him. When he arrived, he sat down next to me. He looked similar to Seonghwa in a way though his hair was orange and a little red on the edges and his eyes were a different color. He began talking about their concert from the other night. His voice wasn't as deep as Yeosang's or Felix's though it was still charming. He began telling me that after their concert, they wanted to play a game of Cleopatra. "Haha it was chaotic and in the end, San won." he added. He noticed that I felt a little bit down. He asked me how I was doing and feeling today. I told him that I felt tired and a little bit stressed out. He moaned as he put his arm around my shoulders. I guess I did feel stressed because a few minutes later, I fell asleep.

Mingi brought me back to the villa to rest. When he arrived at the villa, he ran through the door to put me down on the couch where Han and Felix were playing a graphic video game. They moved out of the way so fast, that it was like they got burned from a hot seat. Everyone, including Mingi, began to grab essential items to prepare for when I woke up.

Mingi called in the rest of his group to come by to the villa. About an hour later there were so many people in the living room, that Mingi decided to take me to my room to let me sleep. "She looks exhausted so I brought her to her room to rest." Mingi announced. Some people wanted to see how I was doing, so they decided to go into my room and play card or board games until I woke up. Others watched movies, danced to songs, and socialized.