Chapter 18 (Finale)

Han picked up the small object then began to cry. He was so red in the face that I thought he was panicking again. He said he was, in a way. He took his hands off his face to reveal a loving smile and a happy face.

He sighed raggedly until he found the words to say, "This is a ring - and a very special one at that. Yuki, you have helped me overcome a panic attack, and although I hugged you to death, you forgave me when I saved you from your paralysis episode. You comforted me during the worst of times. For that, I thank you." I stood there completely frozen and extremely confused.

Han looked over at everyone else looking at him. He sighed one last time before getting down on one knee. I gasped when I finally realized what he was doing. "Yuki, with your permission since you have a choice...will you make me the happiest Quokka on the planet...and marry me?" His eyes flooded with tears beginning to form a waterfall spilling out his love for me though his happy smile never left his face. "I love you. I had a crush on you since you helped me overcome my panic attack.THANK YOU!" He said as tears flooded his face. Everyone stood there completely speechless. I looked at Mingi who gave me a thumbs up. I adjusted my head to face Han. "I love you too, so yes." I replied. He was so happy, he kissed me and wouldn't let go. I kissed him back as more tears began to flood his face like raindrops on a window.

A few months later, I got a letter from JYP and KQ entertainment stating that both ATEEZ and Stray Kids had disbanded but are still living together as friends. Han texted me that although he was sad that Stray Kids disbanded, he was still happy because of all the amazing memories he had carried deep inside of him.

Felix and Mingi texted me that at one point they had a crush on me but it wasn't strong enough to go further than friendship. Seonghwa texted me that Mingi decided to marry a friend of mine who gave me Stray Kids tickets from the beginning of my adventure.

A few days later I married Han. I.N wanted to marry us because he said that at one point he wanted to be a priest but never had the chance to become one.

When it was Han's turn during the wedding, he messed up the vows! Hyunjin cried his eyes out when I came down the isle. He also dramatically cried on our way out of the church and even when we put on our rings.

As a wedding gift, he gave us his drawing of me sleeping with Han and Felix from the slumber party.  We decided to have the song "Love STAY" as the song as I walked down the aisle and "Gone Away" as our slow dance song during the reception.

We ended up having three kids and four cats. For old time sake, Han decided to name one of the cats Minho named after Lee Know since he thought of him as a friend (sometimes more) and remembered that Lee Know also had cats.

Although both bands had gone, they still held a special place in my heart which I carried on for the rest of my life.

THE END

(Or is it 😏😉) (Find the sequel on my page titled "Prince Quokka")