Chapter 8 part 2

TW: sleep paralysis but so romantic however sensitive content Incoming.
long part sorry

As the night got later and later, it took me a long time to actually fall asleep. I kept on hearing strange sounds which got louder and louder. I was moving around so much that a terrible nightmare woke me up. However as the nightmare got more terrifying, I woke up unable to move or even close my eyes. I tried to scream but nothing came out. All that came out were small moans as if I was being seduced.

Movement from the hallways turned from small footsteps to rumbling left and right. I could hear the group panicking in Korean. Felix burst through the door to meet me at my bed. He could see that my limbs were frozen in fear from my nightmare. His eyes grew large because he was terrified of what he was seeing. The others came in when he called them over.

Han had a terrified look on his face as he carefully examined my body to sense any movement. "Well, what's happening Han?" Lee Know asked impatiently, giving him a frightening death stare. He examined one more time before answering, "She's awake but I think she's having a sleep paralysis episode. I sometimes have these. We need some essentials. Follow me." He signaled everyone but Hyunjin and Felix to follow him into another room.

"What should we do?" Asked Hyunjin who looked around the room to figure out what could've triggered the nightmare. "Oh my god it's freezing in here." he shivered. There was a thermostat near the door which led to the hallway towards the living room.

He adjusted it a little bit to a comfortable temperature. When he was done, Felix asked him to come over to him."Let's see if we can wake her up because she's technically asleep but she's conscious." Felix replied, moving closer to the bed. He got on top of the bed then creeped over to me like a spider about to wrap its prey in its inescapable spiderweb. Hyunjin jumped back a bit surprised that Felix actually did that.

Felix looked at me a little sad but his sad smile faded quickly when he started to rub my paralyzed face with his warm hands. "Yuki," he smiled again using his irresistible deep voice since he knew deep down I enjoyed it when he did it. "Can you wake up for me? Please, darling?" He cried, beginning to shed tears getting very close to my face almost nose to nose.

Hyunjin moved closer to him, giving him a disgusted side eye. "Are you planning on seducing her or is this your way of trying to wake her up?" He asked him disgustingly. Felix got up to roll his eyes at him, beginning to get annoyed. "I hope it's the first one." Laughed Han coming in with the rest of the group holding stacks of blankets and some of their skzoos.

Lee Know faced him with a dirty look which startled Han a little which he knew not to fool around especially with Lee Know looking at him like that. They walked around my bed as if they were looking at someone's casket. When they came in, Felix creeped back so fast that he fell off the bed. Hyunjin giggled a little bit as he helped him get up. He kept on falling over until Bang Chan offered to help him up. When he finally got up, his head spun around until he was able to keep his balance.

"So how do we wake her up?" Bang Chan asked, beginning to get worried. "We tried seducing and asking her to wake up nicely and that hasn't worked yet." Felix laughed nervously. Han pushed him aside. "You're not doing it right," he said, in a worried, panicky tone. "It's because you need to unfreeze her limbs which will trigger her subconscious to wake up. Here I'll show you." He got up on the bed to face my frozen petrified face. He hesitated for a moment to think of a plan before violently grabbing my arm to try to help me get unfrozen from fear. He instructed some of the members to pull my other limbs to try to unfreeze it. My arms and hands were stuck as if they were chains locked in a dungeon, or in this case, stuck in a spider's web. They kept on pulling and pulling until they stopped when I snapped out of my horrifying paralysis to wake up with a long terrified high pitched scream. My scream was so loud it made Han jump back in surprise, almost falling to the ground. Luckily, Lee Know caught him just in time. The others had their hands to their ears to block the intense frequency from my scream while backing away in fright.

I couldn't stop shaking in fear from the force of his grip and how powerful the nightmare was. I started to hyperventilate but I calmed down when Han wrapped his warm arms and a blanket he found around me to give me a hug. "It's okay," he said softly, stroking my hair. "Daddy's here." 

The last sentence made the group cringe with a few of them hitting their face with their muscular hands. Felix got on the bed to sit next to me, calming me down while scolding Han at the same time.
"It seems that you had quite a dream, Yuki. Want to share it with us?" He asked me. The others got on the bed to listen to my story. I explained to them that I dreamed that Lee Know got into an argument with Han which got so bad that he killed him right in front of Felix and Hyunjin. Then they backed away but got too close to the window which broke as they fell back to face their deaths. Lee Know stared at Han's dead body to gloat and dance on top of it. The others came into the room that they were in to see the brutal sight. He killed them too however it got more brutal and gorier as the nightmare went on. He even messed up one of them so badly that they became mentally insane. I began to cry from the way I described my nightmare.

In a split second everyone got on the bed to hug me. "Don't worry, darling," Felix said in his deep voice, "That won't happen. Right, guys?" He turned to face everyone else. They all agreed in unison except for one. Felix leaned further out towards the back of the room to face Lee Know who didn't move from his position across the room where he stood. "Right Lee Know?" Lee Know scoffed for a second then moved close to us. "Yeah sure," he said cunningly "You're lucky it was a dream and not real. You don't know what I could be capable of." He started to walk even closer in a threatening manner. Afraid of what he was possibly thinking of doing, Hyunjin stopped him in his tracks in an attempt to change the subject. "You know what, why don't we cheer you up because I think you deserve it. Especially after that." Hyunjin said, hugging me gently, winking.

He smiled at me as the rest of the group shouted "STRAY KIDS SLEEPOVER!"