CHAPTER 1

Hi people,this is my first story so please forgive any errors. I don't own demon slayer characters just my own(minus the reader).
I can't update regularly due to me going to school soon. I will update at my own pace. Most things would be made up so pleeeeeease do forgive and have a ❤️. Don't forget to comment,vote and like 😊

Third person pov,
Scorching was the summer sun as Kagayaki walked through the sea of people. She was in Japan to take care of some "government work". Being the best of the best, she skillfully undertook her mission which was a success. Demons, the dark half of human negativity were creatures she couldn't care less about.
        After all, she is a warrior who had been trained in the art of war since childhood and she is a sorceress and a super hero in her world with awesome powers.

      As she walked in town in her short kimono, she felt the gazes of many and the jealousy radiating off some women. Some were too busy staring at her fine ass and chest. How could they not! She is an exotic being with devine beauty. Born into royalty, blessed with powers and a voluptuous body with generous curves many women would kill to have. As if to mock the jealous women, she sashayed past them with elegance.

     The paraplun in her hand shielded her from the rays of the unforgiving sun and soon,evening  covered the sky in its dark blanket which paved the way for demons to hunt. Kagayaki did not feel an ounce of fear. She had her trusty war fans with her which has slit the throats of many, including monsters from other worlds and her favorite torture toy, her bullwhip.She was on her way home when she sensed the presence of something evil nearby.
      All her sharpened senses were on high alert.
She walked cautiously and found herself in an alley only to be met with the sight of a tall being with black hair and red tips drawing their sword to the pulsing neck of a frightened woman. The being turned to face her as it was intoxicated by an alluring scent.

"Wow, a demon, didn't think you'd be this ugly" she said to it coolly. "Your name?" she added as her beautiful eyes void of emotion stared at it as the mask covering the lower half of her face danced gracefully in the breeze.

    " My name is Kokushibo and you sure are foolish for coming here" he said with an empty look on his face.
She read the kanji in his eye with spelt, upper moon one.

   "I couldn't care less, now lady, I suggest you get your ass out of here fast".she said to the woman who was still shaking is in fear. The woman ran as fast as she could not looking back.
    "You seem to have a death wish since you sent my dinner away" Kokushibo said as he readied his sword.
     "Did I stop you from getting it?no, and you eat too much, try fasting" she said to him sarcastically.
Kokushibo popped a vein. Never in his demonic life has he encountered someone like her. What amazed him was that she concealed her fighting spirit and there wasn't t a single trace of fear in her.
       A beauty with brawn. He lunged at her only for her to stomp her foot creating a pit for him to fall in with lava starting to flow from the pit he was in and his body began to burn and heal.
       "This is what hell would feel like if I decapitate you right now. I'm no demon slayer for your information" she crouched over the pit he was in as she spoke."I'm no ordinary being either. So this is the point where you reflect upon your life. Think of the possibility of me killing you, where you'd end up in the afterlife and the likes. I've had a hard day okay, so I'll let you go so I can go sleep" she yawns

     "Maybe next time we'll fight, I may kill you, I can decide to join the demon slayers to kill demons for fun.....who knows, just go practice your skills for that day, I'm always ready to kick some butt" she said as-a-matter-of-factly and released him.

      She waved her middle finger at him and casually walked out of there like she just won a law case. Kokushibo was lost in thought and actually took her advise to go practice since she put him in a hot situation with absolutely no effort. He wanted to follow her intoxicating scent to know where she lived but didn't want to get killed by her for some reason and realized he doesn't know her name.

       Kagayaki took a car home. She wanted to use her motorbike but since such things weren't popular,she went with it. She arrived at her two tatami house and walked in. The whole house was surrounded by wisteria trees. She even had wisteria vines around the windows and sprayed wisteria essence on the furniture. All in all, she built a demon doom pit. She put on the tv after taking a bath and wearing her lingerie. She watched some telenovelas till she got tired and went to bed.

 She watched some telenovelas till she got tired and went to bed

Kagayaki's lingerie

The kimono she wore in town

End of chapter one,I hope you enjoyed it, if didn't you will soon🙃
By the way, any artistic image I add, I give all the credit to the artist including myself since I do a bit of art.