CHAPTER 4

BTW,image is how reader likes to dress and supposedly looks like, no offense. I can't really decided on how reader should look like so any supposed image of reader should be accepted since I try to make the reader look badass and innocent
Nobody's pov,

Kagayaki was in a deep part the forest a few miles away from her house. She was singing lowly to herself to make sure she still sounded great. There was a small village at the other side which she heard had demons there were roaming about. She felt generous that night and decided to patrol the area. She was dressed in a sexy black and red outfit with her thick long hair flowing freely in the breeze.

 She was dressed in a sexy black and red outfit with her thick long hair flowing freely in the breeze

Stealth being the first thing she was taught to master helped her blend in the shadows easily

Stealth being the first thing she was taught to master helped her blend in the shadows easily. Minus the fact she was wearing a mask made of actual gold.

(Hey, the girl is frickin royalty and very rich, just let her be awesome)

Keen were her eyes as she looked around and saw a boy around 14 years with his two twin siblings. They were girls and they all were carrying some merchandise. It was obvious they were going home.
" Hurry up Hikura and Mikasa, we don't have to be outside at this time" the boy said to the two.
   Out of nowhere, a tentacle from the river grabs Mikasa's leg and drags her.
She lets out a blood curdling scream for help. The boy takes out a cutlass and tries to cut of the tentacle but gets caught as well. Hikura rans into the forest and clashes into Kagayaki running towards the noise.
       She is about to scream when Kagayaki places a finger on her own lips silencing the girl in a calm and composed manner. She stares at the girl with soft beautiful eyes full of sympathy.
     The girl was instantly captivated by her beauty.

   " It's alright little one, I'm here to help, stay still I'm going to save them" she says in a soothing manner which calms the girl down.

      Mikasa and her older brother are still struggling when a thin line of fiery light suddenly flashes before them and they find themselves falling.

     They see the same light again moving quickly before the tentacles of the demon falls. They a caught in a nick of time in the strong arms of someone. They all land safely and a blush forms on the boy's face. " Thank you miss, I'm Yoshida" he says flustered as her stares at the hot female who just saved him. He is more impressed when he realized she used war fans instead of a nichirin blade.
    "Name's Kagayaki, you really should be careful" she said seriously. Yoshida blushed harder due her voice. It was as if she was moaning a bit in a dreamy voice. But the truth is, that has always been her favorite voice to use during at fight to hide any emotion.
      "Anyways, I have a demon to slay real quick, I'm still reading a book at home, it's really good."
    She cooed a bit giving the poor boy a nosebleed. She took a stance with her fans open and said, Elemental Breathing, first style: Strong tides

      She lunged at the demon and attacked. It was a lot easier since the demon was distracted when it was busy taking in all her features. It came to it's senses when it's head fell of in a swift movement of Kagayaki.
      "That was pretty easy, I was just playing and for some reason your head fell off" she said blandly to the demon who was slowly dying.
      "I was distracted by your beauty human, I was admiring how hot you are! I want a rematch. I didn't really think someone like you, so hot and innocent looking, would be this sinister" The demon cried

"They never really suspect the seductive looking to be dangerous dear"she spoke sending a chill down the demon's spine and butterflies in his stomach.
     He liked it for some reason but faded away.

     Meanwhile, the demon had gone to the afterlife and saw all the people he loved in heaven. He had to atone for his sins and begged to be given the chance to be reincarnated. His request was declined but he kept the image of her in his mind. Yoriichi in heaven heard what was going on and how he wanted a chance to prove himself to his "love". Yoriichi thought the guy was insane and peeked on earth only to faint at the sight of Kagayaki's body alone without even seeing her face. He now understood what the commotion was all about.

  Kagayaki's pov,

   I'm partially happy I decided to patrol the area because I saved people. The downside was I really didn't have to use any effort to fight at all. I'm used to super villains back home but maybe I would have some fun fighting upper moon one.
I calmed the siblings I saved. Yoshida wondered why I wasn't a demon slayer since I had a lot of skill and a new breathing style but I just told him I slay for fun.

      If only had they known that I have traveled to different universes and fought multiple creatures at the same time with tough skins and poisons that are 5 meters tall and over, he'd know that this whole demons and demon slayers bullshit it like the easiest thing I've encountered.

       Although I don't blame them since I'm no ordinary being.
I then waited for them to leave before I used the Nighttime melody to clear the area of any non upper and lower moons.
I decided to become a demon slayer so I can get a nichirin blade. I can always use my enchanted axe and silver bullwhip but the fans are more portable and fashionable.

Kagayaki's outfit and fans. Just imagine the hair longer, thick and wavier.
All credit for the art solely belong to the creator.

  ???pov,
   It had been months since she last encountered a demon. She once came across the corpses of two demon slayers as the last one standing was on the verge of death fighting a demon. She quickly swag into action using radiant fire to slay the demon.
       The demon slayer had already died by the time she finished the demon but felt blessed to see such a beautiful fighter with power and a unique aura. She buried the corpses and took two blades from it. They were both purplish-white and had wine scabbards. She strapped them to her waist and grew to like the weapons.
  To commemorate the day she them,she dyed the lower portion of the white hoari she was wearing that day red.

  Present day,
Kagayaki's pov
  I have always liked mountains ever since I was a child. I just love the elements of nature and nature itself. Climbing mountains and getting to the top to view the land below was truly beautiful and rewarding. It always reminds me that hardwork always pays a price.
   So, I am climbing mount Natagumo but I wasn't enjoying it for some reasons. The forest gave of creepy vibes, I heard thunder clap and with my earth manipulation ability, I used my seismic sense to scan the area and I could sense a bunch of people or... Were they demons?

        I was now walking cautiously in my black jumpsuit and hoari. I put on some make up to make me look like some sort of professional assassin.
     I was walking when I sensed some coming in fast  so I just took a step to the side and saw a spider demon girl and butterfly girl as well. They didn't notice me as they 'interacted' with each other. The butterfly girl stabbed the demon with her dull blade.
"My, you must think you're safe since I didn't behead you,*giggles* I don't need too. Since am the only hashira who lacks the upper body strength, I use wisteria poison" the butterfly girl said to the demon girl.

     "Very creative way to kill" I said mentally then decided to talk.

  "Quite nice" I spoke startling the two. The girl thought I was an assassin and shivered. "Don't feel nervous but I dislike that fake smile of yours dear" I added and saw that I blew her cover but she still maintained it. I remove my two blades and display some moves. She freaks out thinking I wanted to kill her but I vertical slice through the neck of the demon as if it were a thread. The head falls off and I look at her.

    "Find more ways to kill better and never let your emotions get the better of you" I spoke to her and saw a light blush on her face and she staring at me.
     "But it is quite relaxing to slay demons" I added which snapped her out of her trance.
  "You find slaying demons relaxing?"  she said with shock visible in her voice and expression.
" I take it as a sport sometimes, I even have monthly scores. So far I have 49 points. Each killing equals a point plus the one I also just killed, I have 50" I concluded which caused her jaw to drop. 

     I closed it for her causing another blush to appear and realized she has been breathing in my scent. "I see you're a hashira, good evening to you" I said as I turned to leave.

    Shinobu's pov,
After I had poisoned the spider girl, I was startled when I heard a composed and seductive voice speak. I was mesmerized by their beauty and scared it was an assassin. My heart was pounding both out of fear and shyness. She screams badass in my opinion. I was ecstatic when she complimented my killing technique.