CHAPTER 14

So I'm super excited to be writing this part, this might be a life changing experience for demon slayers so.......
Enjoy🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😊😊😁

 Meanwhile,
"What did he do to her?" Obanai yelled at the demons.
    "He took her to the infinity fortress" Akaza replied unfazed. Infact, none of the demons were fazed.
    "Why would he do that!" Tengen yelled.
   "He did want her as his queen....so eh" Douma said not really caring.
   "Are you kidding me!?, what if he turns her into a demon" Giyuu raised his voice for the first time.
   "Then she lives longer" Kokushibo said as he stared at them.
    "I don't want to alarm anyone but what if he tries to have 👉👌with her"
  Mitsuri asked as she gestured with her fingers.
   Everyone was shocked at the thought and was afraid to believe that was going to happen.
    "We have to save her, plus she's still a virgin" Tengen said with a small smirk. Everyone stared at him with an unreaderable expression.
   All the guys wanted to be her first including the demons.
    "Nakime" Kokushibo whispered lowly as the biwa was strummed again teleporting the demons to the infinity fortress.

Back to infinity fortress
Muzan and Kagayaki were fighting. Kagayaki was sending attacks like crazy as Muzan barely dodged them.
     "Do you have any idea what I'm capable of?. and you're here pissing me off?" Kagayaka said as she sent a kick to his stomach which made Muzan choke on his own blood.
        The upper moons had just arrived and could not believe the scene in front of them. Muzan was getting the beating of his lifetime. Not being to deal with such immense strength,. Muzan ran to his lab and took a syringe. He managed to inject her with its content which weakened her a bit as she fell on her knees.
   "Now that you're weakened, I have to punish you" Muzan said as he walked closer and leaned into her ear.
     "I'm gonna fuck you senseless" he whispered and nibbled on her earlobe.
    The three upper moons could only watch in horror as they knew what was going to happen.
     Muzan saw the angry look on Yoriichi's ghostly face and his face went white like he just died. He shook his head and no longer saw the ghost again.
    The upper moons wanted to save her, she gave them hope for a better life and is the best thing that ever happened to them, minus she kicking their butts. What they saw next left them speechless and a huge blushing mess.
    She got up sweating and panting which was a side effect from the injection and unzipped her jumpsuit to the very bottom exposing her chest.
    "My my my dear, are you yearning for me?" Muzan said blushing a bit.
     "Yess, I am Muzan. So much, I don't want to wait" she said seductively and lowly making Muzan's blood rush to his head. She traced her slim fingers around his jawline and licked the side of his face.
   Unknown to him, she was just seducing him till the drug wears off a bit before she gives him the beating off a lifetime again.
    "I've been very bad lately haven't I?" she whispred in his ear and bit his ear a bit.
    "Yes you have, you're a very very bad girl" he said and pulled her close.
   "Awwn, too bad. I was gonna be naughty" she added in a honeyed voice with flirtatious eyes.
      Muzan picked her up bridal style and took her straight to his room.
    "We can't just let him have her right?" Douma said after they all had stopped imagining what would go on and how they could please her.
   "What can we do?" Akaza added defeated.
Meanwhile
The hashiras we're mad, dangerously mad and fuming. All that was cut short when they saw a giant eye in the sky before abominable creatures fell from the sky and began devouring and destroying all things in their path.
     They all quickly began attacking but knew they would soon be defeated since those creatures skins were as tough as concrete. They were much tougher than demons and hope was slowly slipping away.

Infinity Fortress
Muzan arrived in his room and quickly chained Kagayaki to his bed.
She placed some of the chains in her mouth and sucked on them with the most innocent eyes she could muster.
    "Darling, you're turning me on" Muzan said as he unbuttoned his shirt.
   "That's the point" she said and continued.
  With his back facing her, she broke the chains in half using her bare teeth. Muzan just thought she was fidgeting with it and ignored her as she did the same thing again freeing her hands. She freed her feet before grabbing the chains and walking as quietly as possible over to him. She knocked him out cold,chained him up and gagged his mouth with his necktie before tossing him to the window side.
    "You really messed with the wrong woman Muzan." she said and fixed herself before walking out only to meet the three upper moons at the door.
   "What happened? Are you hurt?Where's Muzan sama?" Douma asked when he saw she looked okay.
   "I knocked him out, gagged him and chained him before tossing him the window side" she said and walked past them.
    "Anyways, I'm leaving now. For good, I have things to do, it was nice while it lasted" she said as she gave them a small wave.
   "I'm going to bid the hashiras farewell, think about what I told you earlier and choose the path you deserve" with that, she disappeared.
   The upper moons quickly had Nakime teleport them to the forest so they could see her one last time.
   They all arrived at the same spot in the forest earlier.
   "Why are you still here?" Kagayaki asked frustrated.
    "We'll miss you so we wanted to see you for the last time before you go" Douma said and hugged her. She shoved him away and said"I'm not a hugger so don't ever hug me".
    "Kagayaki, you're okay!"Mitsuri exclaimed.
  "Are you hurt? Did he do something inappropriate?" Rengoku asked worriedly.
     "I'm alright, I just wanted to say goodbye and have you tell your master I'm leaving" she replied.
    "Kagayaki, you're here? Thank goodness" Tengen said as the rest of the hashiras came to join them.
   "Why are you all so sweaty?" she asked and saw the giant eye in the sky.
   "What.the. fuck. and para monsters?"she stated with dot eyes.
  The demons looked up and could not believe the sight.
   "How did this happen?" Akaza asked no one in particular.
   "We were fuming one moment and the next, a giant eye appeared and those creatures came in numbers" Muichiro answered.
   "This is the work of a magic user ,but first those creatures need to be taken care of" Kagayaki said seriously.
   "Are you insane, we tried but those things are tougher than boulders!" Sanemi yelled.
   "You can't handle it on your own" Iguro added.
  "Ha, these creatures are a piece of cake. Watch me" she said and snapped her fingers. There was a light glow around her as her outfit was being placed with a black and gold armor.
   She had a long black cloak covering her and her enchanted axe in her hand.
   "All of you stand back,now this is what I live for" she said and flew into the air.
    She started massacring the para monsters with immense speed swiftly.
  They all couldn't help but admire her.
   "She's really good " Kokushibo stated as they all agreed.
   It started raining dead monsters with blood staining the ground.
The demons cringed at the stench of the blood.
   "They smell awful "Douma said and covered his nose.
    "I thought you liked blood"Iguro said.
    "We do but this one is terrible, it makes me want to throw up" Akaza said and gagged a bit.
     Kagayaki landed with blood on her axe and wiped it off.
    "You're full of energy you little show off" Sanemi said and rolled his eyes.
   "Like you could do what I just did?" she sarcastically replied.
    "That giant eye is freaking me out" Mitsuri blurted and buried her face in her palm.
   "Oh yeah, let me take care of that" Kagayaki said and held her axe outstretched.
   Her eyes slowly began glowing white as a few sparks of energy emitted from her axe. Wind started circling her freaking everyone as her her fluttered violently.
  "Eat this bitch!" she cursed before hurling a giant ball of blue flame from her axe at the eye which made it to shut in pain as curses could be heard.
    A figure suddenly appeared wearing a pink, red and purple colored swimsuit armor with a huge sorceress hat and thigh high heels.
    They held a wooden staff in one hand as the other covered the hurt eye.
    "Dark jet you bitch! Always there to ruin my plans and a thorn in my flesh" the figure spoke as they came into view.
   "Well, well! If it isn't Astra cat. How are your scars healing? I did do great damage last time" Kagayaki said mockingly with a stoic expression.
   "Why are you doing this?" she added as she spun her axe in her hand.
    "Isn't obvious? I'm taking over the world. I just need to create an army of undead but you happen to have killed my monsters" she said with a stone face.
    Everyone could sense the tension from both sides. It was easy to say the two are enemies.
  "They were pretty fun to kill" Dark jet said humorlessly.
   "You'll be pretty fun to kill when I'm done, infact, I could do that right now!"Astra cat said as she sent a magic blast at her.
    Dark jet conjured a magical shield to block it.
   "Wow, you have some new fire in you" Dark jet said as the blast sent her back a bit.
   "You pretty off before" she added and launched her own attack.
   "I was born a sorceress, of course I'd be powerful. You think just because you were born pretty and daddy fed you with his silver spoon makes you better than me?well no, it doesn't " Astra cat said with bitterness and hatred evident in her voice and words as she sent daggers towards her.
   "The fact that it hurts you so much only proves I am better. And FYI, I worked hard to succeed and reach this level" Dark jet retorted and block her attack.
   "Well guess what, I've absorbed power from different creatures and now I'll finally reach my goal" Astra cat said sadistically and threw enchanted spears at her.
"You're too weak to actually face the toughness of magic, so you decide to use a short cut" Dark jet said smugly and sliced the spears in half with her axe.
    "Enough with the games, it's time to get serious" Astra cat said and opened and giant portal for more of her monsters to come out.
    Dark jet countered it by shutting it up. The two then sent huge blasts which they tried to stop each other with but Dark jet was over powering her.
   "Ughh, why,why,why! I need more power"Astra cat screamed as she used all her might but still couldn't turn the tables.
   "Cyber girl!" she screamed as another figure appeared from a puff of thick smoke.
   The figure was dressed like a cotton candy cyberpunk. (If that's even possible)
    "Look what we have here! I knew you'd need me" Cyber girl said in her robotic glitched voice.
   "Wow! Deal with her! Demons and hashiras together" Dark jet said sharply.
They all charged at her only to have pause tiles hold them in their tracks.
    "Fuck! I forget she can do that" Dark jet cursed loudly.
   "You have no idea what in store for you Dark jet, come to In world if you want to save your planet. In the meantime, have fun with this" she sud and dropped a raspberry bomb as the timer went down. She left with Astra cat using a portal.
   Every thing was chaos. Dark jet casted a spell which paused time in Japan and teleported Gyomei to their master's estate.
   She then managed to unpause the rest before teleporting the rest to her world right before the bond went off which kept everything in suspended animation.