CHAPTER 20

CJ's pov
As I sped out of the building,  I was quite excited because I was allowed to drive. The girls are kinda nice and the guys are a bunch of weirdos.
    The little training session we had and I can already tell they need more practice. I wonder how a fight against the demonic versions of the upper moons would be like.
      I mean they would have their powers and stuff and they would probably view me as a snack but that's when the tables would turn.
    Usually when I'm in a serious situation against certain monsters, I have this killer instinct and berserker rage, which results in me going savage cannibal and devouring them. The only side effect is I turn to stone for a moment and then I'm normal.
    It may seem weird, nasty and freaky even but, I only eat monsters not people because that would be disgusting.
   Tengen was admiring the lights, street dancing, skateboarders and some mf b!+ches with plastic surgery who look like they rather underwent 25 rounds of chemotherapy wear glaring at me and batting their  fake 7 inch eyelashes at the guys flirtatiously. I felt sorry for the guys having to look at such abominable creatures.
  "Hey you whore, seems like daddy's little princess bought her a bunch of friends, or are they your lovers" a snooty blue haired girl remarked from my left side when the red light stopped.
   I recognized her as Brittany, the high school bully who I humiliated and had expelled for torturing the other kids.
   "Awwn, I didn't know you were so desperate, I would have given you my cat as your lover but even he doesn't find you attractive" I spat which had her eyes widen.
   The gang was watching me and snickered a bit. Her girls in the back showed me their middle finger as said, "shut up you bitch"
    I scoffed and smiled before I said,"Maybe if your dad hadn't banged your mom wrong, you wouldn't have ended up this way. I guess two wrongs don't make a right hmmm? And I think you needed more oxygen at birth too" I said sarcastically before showing them my middle finger and speeding away when the light turned green.
    "That was a bit harsh" Giyuu said.
"The world is harsh dear friend, so if you fight fire with fire, you can also fight harshness with harshness. But in this case, I fought idiots with wisdom"
    Anyways, I took them to a small Arabian restaurant where we were greeted with the wonderful aroma of the various foods served there.
    "Ok, so we're gonna have dinner so place an order" I said to them and took out my credit card.
   I noticed they hesitated a bit and realized they were in a new world.
   "Lemme get a suitable offer" I said and called a waiter who happened to be a friend of mine.
   "Yo! Cassie? Long time no see, how you been girl?" Kareem greeted me.
   "Oh, nothing fun lately. I'm taking a break from trouble " I joked a bit as we did our super cool handshake.
   "So,what can I get you and your gang" he asked and took out his notepad.
   "Yh, I want the super deluxe menu number five, some low acidic fruit juices, assorted and a table" I gave my order since I'm a regular here and the owner happens to be on of Dylan's long time friends.
   "Ok, right this way" he said and lend us to a large table at the back with a window view.
    He clapped his hands as a bunch of waiters and waitresses came to set up our table. Nothing fancy but elegant.
    "Your meal would me ready shortly" Kareem said and left us.
  "Wow, you're very sociable" Muichiro commented.
  "That's part of my charm, anyways, how you guys liking the place" I asked.
  "Flashy, I've never seen so much flamboyance in my life" Tengen said and looked out the window.
   "You're quite eccentric for a swordswoman" Michikatsu stated plainly.
   "Point of correction, I'm a warrior. I've fought a few wars before and I still do, so I can't let that make me gloomy and prevent me from enjoying my life" I said it like it was obvious.
    " Life isn't really that enjoyable" Hakuji mentioned.
  "Depends on your stand in life. But what makes it lovely is trying to find the good in it or make some good. We all don't live forever and that's the nice part, in the end, there is rest after suffering" I said calmly as two waiters  brought four tall bottles of assorted fruit juice and some plastic cups.
   They poured watermelon, ginger - pineapple juice for everyone.
  I took a sip and was surprised how good it tasted.
  We had a lovely dinner, if it can be called that way since it got cut short when Astra Cat sent one of her pawns on a rampage.
     I had Kareem package our food as I led them to the car.
    "Now, all of you stay in the car, it will be on camouflage mode as I take care of that problem" I said pointing at the monster for reference.
   "Super suit, activate" I said to my watch as a halo appeared and allowed me to transform into my super hero form.
     I flew straight at the monster and with a kick from intense cadet training, I landed a perfect boot to its face sending it flying.

  I'm going to school soon so this is the end. When I return, I will continue in a new book. Elemental reader,book 2. Thanks for your support and love you all.
     Anyways, describe the characters according to you.

   Name 🤔
   Dylan 🤔
  CJ/ Cassie / Cassandra 🤔
  Dakota 🤔
  Isabel🤔
  Stella 🤔
Makenzie🤔
Rae🤔
Diane🤔
Salma🤔
Elena🤔

   Love you all and be sure to check out my other stories.