CHAPTER 15

Sorry for the long chapter.I like my chapters at a moderate length for suitable reading. Anyways, your votes matter a lot to me so do so for author chan.
   BTW........
Kagayaki's super hero name is Dark jet.
  Dylan's (her cousin) is Dark blade.
Her sister's codename is Confusion.

They all found themselves laying on the ground with the warm sun grazing their skin. Immediately the demons opened their eyes, they panicked and got up to run.
  "Relax, you're in my world, or my side of the world. And you're human again" Dark jet said while sitting on a bench.
  She conjured a mirror and made them look at their reflections which left them dumbfounded.
  Kokushibo no longer had three pair of eyes but one,Akaza no longer had stripes and pink hair and Douma's skin wasn't pale. They were all human and had they memories flooding in.
    "How is this possible?" Kokushibo or should I say Michikatsu, broke the silence.
  "Magic, you crossing over here changed you so you could adapt" Dark jet answered as the hashiras gained consciousness and got up.
   "Where are we?" Muichiro asked.
"My world" Dark jet replied.
   "This place is quite nice. My! What a flashy building!"Tengen exclaimed when he saw the huge building Infront.
  Everyone was captivated and stared in awe. The sound of moving car and city noises was new to them since everything was advanced than their place.
"You're in Calmound city and that..." she said pointing at the building infront,"...is our headquarters" she added.
  "Now do you see why I see demon slaying as child's play and why I'm a busy woman?" she asked as they slowly nodded in agreement.
  "Follow me" she said and gestured with her hand as the followed.
   They went through the golden gates and past the perfectly trimmed shrubs and lawn. Everyone minus Dark jet was admiring the giant water fountain with the angel statue on top.
   They finally entered the main building where they were greeted with lasers.
  "What's this?"Douma asked.
  "Lasers, don't touch it cause you will trigger the alarms,stay still. Plus it would hurt" she said warningly and put her communication device in her ear before pressing on it.
  "Confusion do you copy, I repeat do you copy?" she asked.
"Affirmative captain" she replied.
"Turn off the level security" Dark jet ordered.
"Yes ma'am" Confusion replied from her end and shut it off.
  The metal doors Infront swung open to reveal a foxy teenager leaning against the doors sipping a smoothie.
    She had curly auburn hair, beautiful emerald eyes and lightly tanned skin. She was wearing a red V neck spaghetti strap top with crazy jeans with a loose chain to the side, a golden neck chain with a skull insignia, a black cap facing backwards, black ankle boots and her black leather jacket tied around her waist.
CJ

    She gave off friendly beachy vibes but had a certain dangerous side as well which they could all detect

  "Welcome back sis, who are they? pick'em up on a mission?" she asked casually.
  "Yh, something like that" Dark jet replied.
  "Come in" Confusion said as she stepped to the side allowing them to come into the living room.
  "She's flashier than you Tengen" Shinobu said to him lowly as he admitted unwillingly.
  "Oh......kay, introductions. I'm Cassandra Josephine Star but everyone calls me CJ. When I'm being a super hero, call me Confusion. I see you know my elder sister, Dark jet. She's team leader and the boss around here so you must respect her or else I'll make you. I have the sharpest tongue around and I'm a tomboy. I'm brutally honest so you learn to live with that. So..... your turn." CJ said plainly.
   "Lemme do it. That's Shinobu, Mitsuri, Iguro, Tengen, Sanemi,Giyuu, Muichiro, Rengoku, Michikatsu,Douma and Hakuji" she said and pointed to all.
   "Michikatsu/Kokushibo, Hakuji/Akaza and Douma are or were demons.My spell made them human again. The rest are demon slayers of the highest rank; hashira and have their various breathing techniques" Dark jet added.
  "Breathing technique? They need a technique to breathe?" CJ asked visibly confused.
  "No, it's like a super power they acquire after reaching a certain level in swordsmanship only it can only be used through their special katanas for slaying demons" Dark jet explained.
  "Extra info?"CJ asked once again.
"Yh,Douma is a Nihilistic Masochist sadistic psychopath who cant feel emotions, Michikatsu has issues and Hakuji is the most sane demon I've met. The rest, you'll get to know on your own" Dark jet answered.
  "Where are the rest?" Dark jet asked.
"Dylan's telling them stories and I was playing video games, looks like I have a new job instead" she answered and tossed her empty plastic cup into the bin.
   "I'll be in my lair,tell the others I'll rendezvous them at 01245hours in the conference room" with that, Dark jet left.
  "You're so beautiful, I guess beauty runs in the family " Mitsuri complimented CJ shyly.
  "That's sweet" CJ cooed a bit. "So breathing technique, name your breaths" she added.
All the hashiras mentioned their breaths to her which confused her a bit but she just accepted it.
   "Y'all take a seat" she gestured them to the couches.
  "What's your power CJ?" Tengen asked the teen.
  "Flight, super human strength, talking to animals,water and fire manipulation" CJ answered proudly.
  "Got any skills?" he added.
"Yh, I do. Some include swordsmanship, gymnastics, scaring boys and playing instruments" she stated and began scrolling on her smart phone.
  "What's that?" Michikatsu asked.
"It's a cellphone?! wait, don't you know anything about technology?" she asked quite surprised.
  "No actually " he replied.
CJ sighed and explained the bases of technology in the simplest way possible which widened understanding. She even showed them how some worked, examples and whatever. They were mostly fascinating with the smart phone and all its features.
   "Wow, we are really lacking behind" Iguro said earning their agreement.
  "Well, I doubt it has been invented yet but eh. Oh, before I forget,I better inform the others about the meeting" she said and quickly texted Dylan.
   She also informed them about the situation before asking him to let all of them come to the living room.
   Luckily, Dylan had explained everything about demons and demon slayer to the rest of the team a while back so they had no issues at all.
   CJ was blasting music when the sound of footwear against tiles was heard. She stopped her music as the rest of the team came in.
  "Hasashi!"Mitsuri and Shinobu exclaimed in unison.
  "My real name is Dylan" he said as he walked in dripped head to toe and looking fly.
  "What do we have here?" Dakota asked as the two shared a quick kiss which was enough to let the girls know he was taken. They themselves couldn't try to win him since she was indeed attractive.
  "I'm Dakota, codename;Speed queen. My power is lightening speed"she said.
"Girls, get over here, come meet them"Dakota added as she looked at them.
  The rest of the girls walked in and both demons and hashiras we're stunned. Each and every girl was gorgeous in their own way.
  "Wow, looks like we'll be going in a fun mission soon" The raven haired princess said.
"I'm Elena, codename; Thunder. Power;I shoot lasers from my eyes which can burn anything,and I create thunder" she said with a Spanish accent.
There was a fly that was hovering around that moment and she used her lasers to kill it completely which served as a demonstration and walked away.
  They were all amazed and instantly knew none of them are to be messed with.
Dakota and Dylan took their leave.
  "I'm Salma, codename; Anaconda. Powers;I can turn into an anaconda and I spit venom" the brown haired princess said as her hazel eyes turned to snake irises and back to human before leaving.
   "I'm Isabel, codename; Volt. Power, Lightening and electricity" the blonde princess said in her Arabian accent and electrocuted a small potted plant turning it to ash before leaving.
  "I'm Stella, codename; Solaris,powers are based on the sun, I can create sunlight beams" the red head princess said in her Caucasian accent and demonstrated before leaving.
    The demons were afraid of her since if she had been with Dark jet at the time they met, she would had ended them all.
  "I'm Rae, codename;panther,powers, Panther like abilities including turning into one" she said in her American accent and turned into a black panther before leaving.
   It was left with the last two and they quickly introduced themselves.
"I'm Mary and she's Diana" the girl in yellow shirt said(BTW, she's Mary)
  "Her codename, Wild cat and mine is  Artemis" the girl in the purple turtle neck said (btw, she's Diana)
"I have apex predator powers and hers is to utilize the power of any animal she pleases" Mary added.
   "No need to introduce yourselves, Dylan described you to us and CJ texted us, see you in a bit"Diana concluded and the two left.
    "Awwwwn, why did they leave. I'm pretty sure they would have been tasty if I were still a demon" Douma whined only to receive a scoff from CJ.
   "Why don't you say that in front of them and see if you'd live, besides, every member of this team can take any of you on, you would be the lowest thing we've fought" CJ said focused on her screen.
   "Plus, captain did say you're a pyschopath sooooo, you ain't worth it " she added.
"You're so mean" Douma said and shed his pretentious tears.
   "I did say I have a sharp tongue and two, you can't feel emotions. If you want me to castrate you, do make sure to annoy and you'd be dead in seconds" she said coolly as she intimidated him which had him scared for the first time.
  "Is there anything fun?I'm bored"Muichiro said as he played with his hair.
  "There's Tv, you could watch a horror movie, drama, adventure, pretty much anything,I'll put it on Netflix" she said as she used her telekinesis to grab the remote and put it on Netflix.
   They were showing an Indian movie.
"Oh boy, these people do too much drama!" she commented and put her headset on as the movie started.