CHAPTER 18

More secrets
CJ is a teen popstar and rapper.
Her friends are busy training as cadets.
   Dark jet is a great singer.
Dark jet's royal friends were a dance group and sang as popstars for a while.
   CJ and Dark jet got their love for music from their parents.

  World cross bash,
- A rap by CJ
      ( Beat starting)
     Lyrics

   Bunch of villains wanna do world domination,
Causing chaos, destroying buildings  big abomination.
   We crime fighters fighting crime saving lives.
   When two frickin worlds frickin collide!
   Ooooohhhh
Here the demons, then the heroes,
  Came with hashiras, bash bash KO
  Hey Astra cat and Cyber girl, we're out to get you.
                         - By CJ 🌟.
     Sorry Abt that, I felt like it. If you can rap it please try and post it on YouTube with the same title, World cross bash 😎

   Lunch was over and they went to the training ground with Dark jet supervising.
  "Okay, this test is a standard test before we do our personal one". Dark jet began.
   "You would show your running speed, strength and durability before going on a one on one sparing with Confusion in swordsmanship. You would undergo ours under her supervision then, she will give me a report before she takes you through the city" she added.
  "I'll advise all the hashiras wearing hoaris to take it off before you begin" she concluded.
  CJ came wearing her costume which was all red with some black in it.
   "Now, captain isn't much of a talker so get in the running tracks and stay in your lines" Confusion said as they did that.
   "On your marks, get set, race!" Dark jet said and they began running. Tengen was in the lead with Mitsuri at his neck. Shinobu was keeping up along with Sanemi and Giyuu. The rest were dead weight.
    Tengen being the sound hashira won with Shinobu in second.
  "Haha, I won flamboyantly" he said cockily earning a few glares.
  "We're not done yet, you may have won this round but let's see you then in the next round" Dark jet said.
    "Now, strength training. You would have to push boulders to the finish line" Confusion said.
    "Where are the boulders?" Giyuu asked.
   "Wait I'm coming" Dark jet said as she lifted a huge squared chunk of earth from a distance using her geo- kinesis.
   Confusion then kicked it twice before it broke into boulders. She lifted them and placed it infront them.
   "Now begin!" Confusion said as they all began. Shinobu having a hard time since she's small and doesn't have upper body strength.
    Mitsuri was leading since she's freaky strong with Kokushibo, Douma,Akaza, and a few others following.
    It was no doubt Mitsuri won with Kokushibo following.
     "This is sad" Confusion whispered to her sister who sighed in agreement. Dark jet then took her leave to attend to royal matters in her kingdom.
   "Okay....., Now we test your durability before you go on a one on one sparing with me in swordsmanship" Confusion said.
   "Now, you are to walk bare foot through the pointy gravels,go through a twisty tunnel, dodge the painted stones without getting tardy, climb a hill to grab a spear which you would bring back to me" she said as everyone stared at her.
   "Any questions?" she added.
Everyone one's hands shot up in the air.
   "Good! No questions, let's begin" she said enthusiastically.
   She then pressed a button on her watch and said "Obstacle stimulation, type zero, mode; beginner"
    Soon, there were talk metallic walls around them as 3D realistic holograms of their obstacle appeared.
   Confusion was seated on a cushion far away from them.
   "Flashy! I like it." Tengen said admiring the changes.
  "Are we gonna die?" Douma asked.
"No, this is the easiest obstacle we have unlike type ten. That level has lava and snake pits. So, I wish you luck" Confusion said as an automated male voice began to speak.
   "Welcome to the obstacle course, get to the racing track to your left, you have 45 minutes to complete this course. There is a map on the screen you must follow, get your spear and get to the finish line to win,Go!" The automated male voice said as they all started.
    They seriously didn't expect the gravels to be that sharp. Confusion just watched as she munched on a chocolate bar.
   "What kind of training is this!? You said it was easy" Sanemi yelled.
   "Are you trying to torture us?" he added.
  Confusion flew to his location and looked at him.
  "If you want to pass torture as your test I'll gladly take you there." She threatened calmly.
    "The trick is to ignore the pain and use your heels to walk, the skin over there is tougher" she advised.
     They all started doing that which helped as she flew away.
    They got to the end and we're so relieved.
   "Congratulations, you've pass the first stage, you must all go different directions from this point to find the twisty tunnel and go through" the automated male voice said as the room started shaking turning it jungle themed with monkeys around.
    Everyone was soon dispersed and now it was a survival of the fittest.
   They all were walking in circles surprisingly not clashing into each other which clearly defies the laws of science.
     (Ok I'm not so sure🙃)
After a while of boredom, Confusion yelled at them.
   "Hey, there's a map on the screen! You all have been walking in circles for the past 15 minutes, you spent 7 on the gravel leaving you 23 minutes to complete your task."
    Now, they all began to use their common sense. Confusion was already disappointed since this was just a standard test, not even the personalized one of the Leaders League and they already suck, this is why they all stand no chance against any of the members even if they combined forces to take on a single leaguer, let alone Dark jet since she has taken all the tests before, passed and even still does more training and test.
    Finally, they soon reached the tunnel on after the other. Giyuu was the first, he entered, got sick and dizzy from the spinning and came out.
   Muichiro was next and also went through the same thing. Mitsuri also came, same thing. Then Kokushibo, Rengoku, Sanemi, Iguro, Douma till all  arrived, went through and same show.
   Confusion had to come again and advise them.
   "Don't walk through, you run and look straight ahead"
     "Why are we suffering, did any of you ever take this? Who was the first" Iguro Obanai questioned.
   "You're suffering because you're not determined, we've all taken the test in all the levels and Dark jet was the first to ever take it." She said a bit pissed.
     "She didn't have it easy since she was given 20 minutes. Plus she took it at the age of four and started training as a warrior at that age too" Confusion added as everyone looked stunned.
    "Look, this is your first time okay, if you fail doesn't mean the end, Fail is your First Attempt In Life, so go on" she encouraged them and left.
     Soooo, long story short, they failed since the time was up. Buuuuut, they were about to spar with Confusion using swords. For the two who don't use swords, ie, Akaza and Douma. They'll do something else.

They were now in the sparing room  as they got ready to spar.
   "Okay, just so you know, your objective is to put your opponent which is me, on the floor first. If I beat you to it, the next person follows" Confusion said after she has grabbed her sword from her closet.
     "So, who's first?" she asked with a smirk.
    "That would be me" Shinobu said and came forward.
    Both had their hands on the hilt of the weapons as they slowly drew it out.
    Everyone marvelled at Confusion's sword secretly.
   The hilt was made of actual gold with a falcon design. The blade itself was made from silver and platinum with crystals decorating the middle. There was mandala on it with the words; brave,loyal, true and devotion  in golden ink calligraphy.
   "You ready girl, give it all you got" Confusion said and took a stance.
    Shinobu charged as Confusion dodged without even landing a hit to block. She was barely using her sword which only made things interesting.
     "C'mon on fight!" Shinobu yelled and continued as Confusion remained unfazed.
    "If you say so" she said simply and with one swing of her blade, Confusion won.
    "Who's next?" Confusion asked as Shinobu went to take a seat feeling defeated.
   "I'll try" Mitsuri said shyly and came face to face with her.
   "Give it your all" Confusion said as they began.
    It didn't take long since used a cunning sweep to win.
   "Next" she said as the pink haired girl went to join Shinobu.
   Sanemi came in to fight without actually planning his moves and lost just by Confusion stepping out of the way.
    "You bitch! You didn't even swing your blade" Sanemi yelled.
  "I put you on the floor first which clearly didn't require a sword. If I had your head would have said hello to the floor" she replied plainly as Rengoku stepped.
   "You're smiling, are u feeling certain that you'll win?" Confusion asked cheerfully.
  "No, but I've set my heart ablaze" Rengoku replied.
  "Give it your best" she said as the two spared.
    You'd think with his height he had an advantage but how wrong you are.
   It only gave her the chance to maneuver around since he'd have to aim low to win.
    Score table
    Hashiras; 0
    Confusion:9
"Now, I know you guys aren't happy but I'll give you a few pointers okay" Confusion said to lift their spirits up.
    "Now Akaza, since you're into martial arts, that's what we'll do" Confusion said and put her sword down.
  "I don't fight women" Akaza said humbly.
  "We're not fighting, we're sparing to see how strong you are" Confusion said to twist his logic of not fighting her.
    "Fine then,I'll go easy in you"Akaza said and took a stance.
    Confusion smirked and did some intimidating moves.
  "Don't, I have experience" she said as Akaza lunged forward for a straight jab only to have his first caught and him flung across the room crashing into the wall.
    "Come at me" she said and took a stance.
    He started fighting her as she dodged without trying. One punch from her in the gut had him knocked out.
   "Huh, maybe that was a bit harsh" she said as Douma open his war fans coming at her.
  "This should be fun" He said smiling.
"We'll see about that" she said and took a stance.
  (Okay, Douma is not as strong as his demonic self and doesn't have blood demon art, so the equation is; Douma-😈 self ÷ by his stupidity × by no exercise= 100% win for Confusion.)
   "No fair, you're mean" Douma whined.
  "Well, you rely on your blood demon art so without it, easy win" she said and took her sword.
   Kokushibo glared at her as she just blinked at him.
   "Give it your best shot" he said earning a small smile from her.
    Kokushibo sent multiple attacks which she countered with insane speed surprising him. She was faster than Yoriichi and very calm as well. It took only 7 minutes for it to end with Confusion victorious. It would have taken shorter but at some point she decided to slow down so he could 'try' to match her pace.
     "You did great everyone, you at least decided to spar and not quit, I'm glad you tried. Right now, push all sadness away because we will be touring the city" with that, she placed her sword in its scabbard and gestured them to follow her.