CHAPTER 10

Few things you should know
1)Kagayaki's cousin is called Dylan.

2)He has a twin sister called Dubai

3)The story is being rushed a bit since I want to get to the main course.

4)All the male hashiras envy Dylan

  5) Dylan's fake name is Hanzo Hasashi

6)Some names, lines or catch phrases are from movies I've watched.
I may insert some characters from various shows and movies such as Wonder Woman, Wolverine, Mulan etc.
       😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

  Kagayaki's pov
After the mission, my cousin arrived and I quickly summarized the whole story for him.
    It's a very common thing to see women swoon, nosebleed, hyperventilate or faint after seeing my cousin for the first time. Luckily, he happens to be humble and cool around women.
   Having been chased around by fan girls a lot and working with some in our team, he pretty much knows how to handle himself. We went and reported to the master and I made known my intention to leave anytime soon to him. I just decided to introduce the hashiras to him for I felt in the coming few weeks, a lot will change.
    The lust I saw in Shinobu's eyes wasn't something I was used to since she seems innocent minus the fake smile she always puts on and the act she put on of not finding her blade was pretty pathetic. I've seen better acts displayed by women to get his attention but only Dakota, his childhood best friend/crush never really bothered to win his attention and affection. She was freelance and didn't want to get into any relationship since she has never been in any.
  It's surprising that the speed goddess herself codename; Speed queen or Dakota has managed to win his heart without trying.
   Anyways, the news I received from my cousin best known by his codename; Dark moon, was only making my fears feel more real. Coming from a world where superheroes,supervillains and aliens exist, constantly saving the millions of lives on the planet and protecting them from extinction, world domination and the likes, it should be very understandable why I see the whole demon whatever bullshit as child's play.
     Our cutting edge high tech is also a big help in a way and running a superhero team isn't that easy. Plus I have duties to perform as a princess but a least my younger sister CJ does some of it for me.
     I sighed as I thought about everything and went to my room to take a bath a wore one of my favourite kimonos. I was served breakfast by Aoi herself and decided to meditate to calm myself. I realized I hadn't talked to Yoriichi for some time and summoned him personally.
  "What up Yoriichi" I said with boredom in my voice.
" Nothing much, you summoned me didn't you" he said in an obvious tone.
  " Who else can?" I replied in a chicky manner.
He simply shook his head like a disappointed parent and exhaled.
" You have questions I presume?" he asked to which I nodded after taking a bite of my ohagi.
"Tell me, why did your brother go the wrong way and joined that sad excuse of a king" I said with a bit of curiosity.

    The sombre face he had must have made him recall some memories but he sighed and said, " He was obsessed with becoming a great swordsman and our father didn't make our childhood very sweet" he said looking down.
   "Maybe because I surpassed him in everything and the marks we had was said to kill us before the age of 25......., he wanted to improve and prove to everyone he was great. I always did love him but maybe he saw otherwise, now I don't know if we'll ever meet again. But with my descendant, I hope the suffering they've caused for generations comes to an end" he added trying to stay positive. I could feel his pain and could relate a bit so I told him something which made his eyes widen.

    "You know I can kill every demon and upper moon instantly" I said with some pride.
  "Are you serious? I know you're really strong but seriously?" he asked with doubt clear in his voice.
"Well you did see my powers, supreme strength and flight. I'm assuming you saw my cousin and a bit of his powers. Plus I use magic so, do you really doubt me?" I told him as he digested the info.

    "I believe you, but why don't you just destroy them in a flash?" the questioning look he gave was holding back a tonne of questions he wanted to ask.
  "You know, sometimes people aren't the way they are now, something causes it. If you find their problem and help them overcome it, you make them better people and bring the world some peace. Plus this is your fight not mine" I said calmly as he looked at me like some wise monk.

   "How are you so wise?" he asked with keen interest so I gave one of the most famous quotes if all time.
"If you don't learn from history, you're doomed to repeat it" I said with a smug look on my face.

    "Anyways, the late upper moon six said their asshole of a demon lord wants me alive. I'm guessing he's seen my power, I'm just going to mess with him and try to set the upper moons straight if I can, I can't set the asshole straight since he's a huge pile of shit but I can crush him" I said with mischief laced in my tone. Yoriichi looked at me liking were this was going.
  "You see, you said he's a walking volcano, egomaniac and a narcissist. He's also obsessed with the blue spider Lily" I said as he nodded paying close attention.
  " Little does he know that it's extinct. For like 308 years now. There's one still remaining, it's dying slowly and only blooms during daytime also, so I'm gonna feed it to a goat that way it's destroyed"  I said a bit playfully.
  "Wow, that's serious, but I suggest you give the flower to miss Tamayo, she's a demon who despises Muzan and working on a cure for Nezuko to become human" Yoriichi said with some joy since Muzan may finally be defeated. He gave me Tamayo's location before he left.
Aoi came for the empty bowls and I decided to go train the boys when I heard them over talking about.......me?  I decided to eavesdrop and wasn't pretty much surprised. They were talking about my body, how cool I am and they wanting to marry me. Newsflash, I want men not boys.