CHAPTER 2

Third person pov,
Kagayaki woke up the next day with the sun smiling in her face. She did her morning routine of yoga with facial mask on then martial arts warm up.
       She took her bath and enjoyed a tasty breakfast of cocoa tea with omelette and cinnamon toast. She thought about her encounter with upper moon one and wondered if it was a good idea to let him go alive but she remembered they would fight the next time they meet. She got dressed in a simple but beautiful kimono. She decided to learn the about the special breathing demon slayers use.
        With her sorcery, she found some low ranked demon slayers practicing their breaths and watched them through a basin.
         "Ain't this wonderful!" she said to herself as she already got bored.

  She was going to go outside to lift some weight using her house due to her freaky strength but stopped when she saw flame. She saw a begrundy haired boy using his sword to generate sun flames.
    "This should be interesting" she smirked. She now paid close attention and was able to learn how the breaths were used.
She took her war fans and went out. A flashback of her dad lecturing her of learning to teach herself something came in mind.

     Flashback
"Y/n my princess, to teach yourself to become a master, you must start a slow and sturdy foundation. Feel free to make mistakes, learn from them and get out of your comfort zone." King m/n says.
"I am out of my comfort zone, I've been training as a warrior and I still am, I have a strong foundation from you" you whine and pout making you look adorable. Your dad laughs and says " Yes, you have a strong foundation from me but, you need to build one for yourself and on your own my dear "
"Yes dad, I will and I'll become a legend dad" you say confidently with determination in your eyes.
"I'm sure you will " King m/n says as the two of you watch the sunset.
    A few months later
You are in your secret garden in your castle manipulating the four element at will. You connect yourself to it, you are at one with it. Tough but fruitful like the earth, docile but aggressive like the water, flexible as well. Strong but versatile like the wind, radiant and dangerous like fire. You have mastered the elements to the point you have unlocked new abilities under those elements. Blood manipulation from water ,bone,lava and metal manipulation from earth. The healing warmth from fire. You had achieved your personal goal, to be a strong and unique being amongst others but learnt to learn new things from others to make you better. Now, you truly became a legend.
End of flashback

    Back to the present
Kagayaki replayed how the demon slayer used his breaths in her mind. She followed step by step, making sure her movements were graceful, precise and beautiful. After hours of constant repetition and innovation, she had created her own breathing style; Elemental Breathing. She combined her sorcery to her breathing and even had three additional sorcery bonuses.

   Soooooooorry for the short chapter

   Her outfit and war fans by the way
Outfit

   Soooooooorry for the short chapter     Her outfit and war fans by the way Outfit

War fans

BTW, you have different types of war fans and masks you wear to cover your face

       Bonuses
Elemental Breathing: sorcery bonus 1; deadly swirls
Elemental Breathing: sorcery bonus 2;???
Elemental Breathing: sorcery bonus 3;???