CHAPTER 17

Meanwhile
The Leaders League where in the underground meeting room.
   Dark jet sitting at the head if the table and the rest sitting at their respective seats.
   "Thank you all for making it. Now the meeting will begin" she began as everyone was dressed in their super hero outfits which looked super great on them.
   "I believe everyone has been briefed about the demons and hashiras, although not exactly everyone is here. And it's better that way" she said and paused making sure she had everyone's attention.
    "While I've spent time in their world, learnt a new skill and got into some 'friendly encounters' with some demons, I also encountered Astra cat and Cyber girl. It seems after getting their butts kicked several times, they won't give up " she said and paused as everyone had grim looks on their faces knowing the worst might come.
     "We are to go to In world where we could settle things once and for all" she added.
  "Do you have any opinions on this matter?" She asked being the democratic leader she is.
   "I feel this might be a trap and we can't just leave them in our building" Volt said.
   "I agree, although Confusion has them under control" Speed queen backed her up.
   "We could let them tag along and with their skills, they could be of use" Dark blade reasoned earning a few nods.
   "But we must let them be away of how things are run here and let them know how our world is like before we set off" Solaris suggested.
  "Agreed, Confusion is the perfect one for the job, plus I have royal matters to handle. So it's settled then, we leave tomorrow at 0850 hours and get to the  jet at 0900 hours. Thunder,  Panther, Anaconda, make sure our gadgets are at 100%. I want everything at its best and everyone. So tonight, all of you sleep early by 8 pm, meeting adjourned" she said and took her leave, as she entered the elevator she said," Make sure you're at the table for lunch by 1pm, let Confusion know to bring our guest along, we dine in the roof top"
   With that, the doors closed and she left.
   The others took the second one and went to the living room were their new guests were.
  All eyes turned to them as they were dressed in their outfits and not casual clothes.
  "How was the meeting?" CJ asked from her seat.
    "The usual" Panther replied.
"Any orders from the captain?" She asked again.
  "Be the tour guide for our guest, you will receive further details" Panther replied before changing into a black panther and left.
   The hashiras and demons noticed how built Dylan was as his leather jumpsuit displayed his abs perfectly. And honestly, they were intimidating.
   Speed queen quickly texted Confusion what she had to do as they all left leaving Solaris to tell them the news.
   She switched of the Tv and sat on the arm of the couch CJ was on gaining everyone's attention.
   "So, news from the captain. You all will be tagging along our next mission at nine in the morning. Confusion would show you the nicks and nacks of our city and we would test your abilities at four. Further information would be given by our captain so, any questions?" She said briefly.
   "Why do you call her captain?" Sanemi asked.
   "She is the leader of this team, our trainer and captain is the highest rank you can give to a warrior and soldier such as herself. She is selfless and fearless and we all we respect her so that's why we call her captain" she answered.
   "Wow, you really respect her " Douma commented.
   " Of course, she has earned it and didn't force us to. She encourages us and doesn't instill fear so why wouldn't we"  Solaris stayed and got up to leave.
   "By the way CJ, don't be late" Solaris said as she left.
  "Yh yh, I hear you" CJ said as she texted furiously.
   CJ soon put away her phone and stood up.
   "C'mon, it's lunch time" she said and stretched as the others stood up. She lead the way where they came and entered the elevator. The all panicked since the floor was going up.
   " Don't panic, we're in an elevator, it is supposed to move. It's sad that it hasn't been invented for you guys" CJ said feigning disappointment.
   They soon got to the rooftop and awed at the view. CJ took her seat and gestured them to do so. Dark jet was sitting at the head of the table with her cloak on.
  What was a simple lunch to the members of the Leaders League was a feast to them.
   "Now, lunch may begin" Dark jet said as Anaconda got up to serve everyone.
  There was can drinks, a giant turkey, salad, nasi lemak, kebabs and maggie mee.
  Everyone was served with some still on the table.
   "Let's begin" Dark jet said as she laid the napkin on her lap and everyone did the same.
   The newbies knew they were among elite people and tried to look as elite as them but didn't know how. Especially when they saw many forks, spoons and knives on the table.
    CJ sighed internally before purposefully picking up the right cutlery, raising it in the air high enough for them to see and showing them the proper etiquette.
     The newbies watched as everyone ate with grace, pinkies extended and ate slowly which made them insecure about it.
   "Look, you don't have to act like us if you can't, if you want chop sticks just say it" Dark jet said after noticing their behavior.
   "Yes please, we would love that" Mitsuri said happily.
   Dark jet snapped her fingers and all their cutlery were replaced with chop sticks.
  The newbies felt as ease and actually enjoyed their meal. Mitsuri was a bit shy to ask for more since she eats A LOT ! Luckily, Anaconda asked for seconds and gave Mitsuri a lot as well as a few others.
   "Captain, may I be excused?" CJ asked suddenly.
  "Certainly" Dark jet replied and she got up like a lady, pushed her chair in quietly and left to go finish her master piece.
   Dark jet informed them of their plan and what will be going on. She also stated how they will test their skills and abilities and their tour around the city. They were quite excited and very eager to go but didn't show it.

Status update
Astra cat and Cyber girl are also having lunch in In world.
They've teamed up with other villains but will dump them soon.
Things will get fun from now since they want to embarrass Dark jet in so many ways possible.
Most villains are afraid on Confusion since she can get pyschotic.
Astra cat wants to add Muzan, Tanjiro and Nezuko to their team.
   Taisho secrets.
The test is mainly and indirectly for the demons since they don't have their powers.
  Akaza and Kokushibo admire Dark jet's leadership since she ain't like Muzan.
  The newbies bout to get a make over.
Dark jet's letting them go out since she knows they will by all means clash into a villain, so they'll fight.
  Author chan is thinking of bringing Nezuko to meet the team.
  Douma's charms ain't working on no lady🙂😌😢
  CJ and Dark jet are great artists.
Dark jet's real name is not known to the newbies.

CJ's masterpiece