CHAPTER 8

Asakusa, Tokyo.

     Muzan was in the home library of one of his "family" when Akaza came to to report the news which wasn't going so well on his part. Muzan was beyond furious when he heard he got his butt kicked by a woman.

     "You're telling me you couldn't even kill a hashira because of a strong woman?" he yelled at Akaza as he hurt him more with his cells.
        "Master,she was no ordinary woman, you could feel the shear power radiating off her and she was quite attractive" Akaza tried to explain to calm him down a bit.
   "Now you are expressing your interest in her! You're becoming weaker Akaza" Muzan said clearly losing his sanity.
       He peeked into Akaza's mind which replayed the fight scene and he was taken aback, she was indeed attractive and powerful.
       Not to mention her badass nature and the part where she stabbed his dick. A little gruesome but he loved it and only hoped to not have it done to him.
      "Tell all the upper moons not to touch or harm her in anyway, find her and bring her without a single scratch,she will make a great demon. Dismissed" he said as Akaza stood up and bowed before taking his leave to and spread the news.
      Muzan's pov,
After many centuries of searching for the blue spider Lily flower, it looks like I found a new one, Kagayaki. Her features were stunning and she was indeed the most attractive being I've laid my eyes upon.
       From her thick ass, generous curves many women would kill to have, plump lips, voluptuous body, seductive voice and amazing overalls. She doesn't look Asian at all. I'm guessing she family inter married continentally since she has a blend of different features.
       I will make her my queen whether she likes it or not and I hope she's still a virgin. They're more fun to use since they are always nervous and shy. Such perfection should only be paired with perfection, that's me of course.

    Meanwhile
Back at demon slayer corps,the news reached the master and he was very pleased. They all left out the dick stabbing part as it was exclusive info only to the pillars.

      Rengoku was still healing but didn't lose any body parts or his life. Tanjiro was telling them how flashy her fire style was and Tengen was now thinking of possible ways to get her as his flamboyant wife.
      She went to the butterfly mansion to change and came out only for the hashiras to invite her to celebrate the success after Rengoku had fully healed.
        The hashiras enjoyed her company after she was slightly drunk from taking eight glasses of White Russian. She told them jokes and made up stories which even had Sanemi and Obanai laughing.
      All was good until there was an arm wrestling competition. Mitsuri competed and won till a really buff beat her and challenged the others. Everyone had a defeated look till Kagayaki got up and accepted the challenge.

    The man laughed and offered her a chance to win if she got dirty with him to which she replied," I'd rather kick your ass and rub it in your face"
     The man laughed a bit with a smug smirk on his face. Tengen who had heard everything told the others and had to suppress their edge to kill him on the spot.
      The two sat across each other on the table and grabbed hands roughly staring at each other not breaking eye contact.

    "In three.....two......one...begin!" the referee said as the two began.

    Kagayaki's arm was strong and stiff as the man was using all his might. She remained calm and unfazed before she slowly brought his hand down and smashed it into the table.
       The whole room went wild as people cheered others still in shock.
  She flipped her hair and cat walked to where the others were and removed money to pay.
  "What's that for?" Giyuu asked her as some of the others were preparing some snarky remarks to hurl at him.
  "What does it look like, I'm paying the bill" she answered his question.
  "Nonsense, my future wife should let her flashy husband pay!" Tengen said proudly and dumped cash on the table.

    "Go fuck yourself, I'm never going to be your wife" she said coldly.