CHAPTER 16

Everyone wasn't really into the the movies much as they were thinking of their situation.
    Being in a new world, far from home, it was a bit sad actually. But the fact that Dark jet was around to help and save them gave them some hope.
      Shinobu's pov
When we arrived at first, I was amazed by the beauty. When the sun touched my skin, I felt so warm and wondered if it was heaven. I saw Kagayaki, or should I say, Dark jet sitting on a bench. It dawned on me that I hadn't died nor was I in heaven.
   I was still alive. I slowly remembered that we traveled with demons and wondered if they had burned and died. The thought of Douma dying filled me with so much joy. He deserves to die. He killed my elder sister Kanae, and has eaten countless women.
    I heard Dark jet's seductive voice which unfortunately, made me know that the demons weren't dead. She used a spell to turn them human again. How I wish she did the same for Nezuko. The Kamado siblings are really trying hard to reach their goals.
   Anyways, Dark jet led us to their main building, all I know was this place is huge and beautiful.
   The sounds of the big city was nice and the cars I saw didn't need people to pull, plus it drove at high speed. I was just staring in awe as everyone did the same. We finally entered the building where red beams of light were scattered across the room and we all stopped in our tracks.
  "What's that?" I heard Douma ask.
Oh God! His voice alone makes me want to stab him to death and since he's human now, it should be a lot easier.
     "Lasers, don't touch it or you'd trigger the alarms,stay still. plus it would hurt " I heard Dark jet's seductive voice warn him as she pressed on a small device that found refuge around her ear.
"Confusion do you copy, I repeat do you copy?" she spoke to whoever the Confusion person is. How can someone name a person Confusion?
    In less than a minute, the lasers were gone and the door in front of us opened to reveal a teenage girl, leaning on the door with a drink in her had and dressed inappropriately.
   Well maybe to me, because in Japan, what she wore would be considered inappropriate but maybe it's normal here.
   I have to admit, the girl was stylish, foxy and flamboyant. She looked much developed than me since she was taller and had mascular arms than me.
  I lowly whispered to Tengen,"she's way more flashier than you Tengen" to which he admitted unwillingly.
  She gave off beach vibes but had a dangerous side of her which didn't go unnoticed by us. It seems she might be related to Dark jet since each other's auras were slightly related and I was right.
  She called Dark jet sis. After her quick introduction, I started to like her already. She was beautiful, bold, and strong, like a lioness. Her eyes were intense and beautiful and her hair was puffy,curly and thick, like the mane of a lion.
   Dark jet I introduced us to her before dishing out her instructions and left. She really is a busy woman.
    She allowed us to come inside and their living room was huge. It was luxurious too with a giant black screen on the wall, some potted plants, fluffy sofas and amazing designs. Mitsuri shyly complimented her to which she cooed a bit and gestured us to take a seat.
  She asked us to name our breathing style as we all told her.
   "What's your power CJ" Tengen asked the emerald eyed beauty.
  "Flight,super human strength, telekinesis, talking to animals, water and fire manipulation" CJ said a bit proudly.
  "Got any skills?" Tengen added.
  "Yh, I do actually. Some include swordsmanship, gymnastics, scaring boys and playing instruments" she added as she took out a thick flat rectangular piece of metal and it glowed when she touched it.
   "What's that?" Kokushibo asked her.
"It's a cellphone?!. Wait, don't tell me you know nothing about technology?"she said a bit surprised.
   "No actually " Kokushibo replied.
She sighed and explain technology, how some are advanced, its functions, and the tasks it can perform. She even displayed some devices on the flat wall screen known as television a.k.a. Tv.
  "Wow, we are really lacking behind" Iguro said as we all nodded in agreement.
  "Oh, let me quickly inform the others" CJ said as she began to type on her phone quickly.
  After that she started playing some really nice songs on her phone which was quite loud and I personally, liked them. I was a bit jealous of CJ since she had extreme good looks, a loveable personality, courage and this aura I can't just explain.
    We all enjoying the song till we heard the sound of footwear against tiles and CJ stopped the music. We looked in the direction the sound was coming from only to see Hanzo walk in dressed in black leather pants with a white T- shirt and gold chains on his neck. He wore rings on all his fingers and a black cap with his hair in a low ponytail. He was looking handsome as ever and I couldn't help but say his name in astonishment.
     I guess Mitsuri was also liking what she saw since we both said his name at the same time. His huge muscles we glorious and the way the T-shirt arm band framed his biceps had me drooling internally.
   "My real name is Dylan" he said as a small smirk showed a bit of his perfect white teeth. My plan was to make him fall for me now. What I saw next, made me give up.
   "What do we have here?" a rich feminine voice asked as a beautiful woman walked in. The two shared a quick kiss before she added,"I'm Dakota, codename Speed queen; power, lightening speed"
   "Hey girls, get over here " she added as she continued to take a better look at us.
   I could see everyone around me was stunned, including me because a bunch of drop dead gorgeous girls came in. Each girl was beautiful in their own way.
   "Looks like we'll be going in a fun mission soon " a raven haired woman said.
  They all introduced themselves and told us their amazing powers. Some even gave a little demonstration and they soon left. I swear to God when I say these girls are not to be messed with.
   I was now feeling very excited insecure and inferior. They were all gorgeous, strong and I knew I can't compete with any of them, infact none of us can.
   While I was now day dreaming about how life would be like if I were as gorgeous and strong as them and being part of their team, Muichiro stopped my train of thoughts when he said,"Is there anything fun,I'm bored" as he played with his hair.
    "You could watch Tv, there's horror movie, drama, adventure pretty much anything. I'll put it on Netflix" she said as she used her telekinesis to grab the remote and put it on Netflix.
    They were showing a movie with people wearing long dresses with their bellies exposed. I think that's how Indians dressed.
   "Oh boy, these people do too much drama " CJ commented and put something over her head and continued to drown herself in her cellphone.
   I wasn't paying much attention to the movie as I continued to think about our situation.
  Eventually, I stopped and now watched the movie and honestly, it was amazing although there was indeed drama, and most of it were exaggerated. Like the part the main character slashed the throat of the enemy with a banana! This is highly impossible buuut, it does make the movie interesting.
    Mitsuri was gushing at the romantic scenes as Iguro stared at her occasionally since he had a crush on her. Even the demons seem to enjoy the movie.