CHAPTER 12

Cross my heart
                    And hope to die
                Welcome to my dark side
                          👿

  She looked at him with a certain fire burning in her eyes.

   Muzan smirked before morphing his arm into its mutated flesh form to grab her.

    Being the warrior she was, she dodged it and floated in mid air glaring down at everyone. All a bit petrified to move as they stared at her realizing she had powers.

   "Pitiful beings, look at you. I could destroy you all and end all misery. But you fight with the demon slayers all the time and I can't interfere, it's your fight, their fight and I have my own agenda" she said with disgust and boredom.
    "What's your name miss?" Douma asked with his fake smile.
  "I need not tell you, and you don't need to know. But call me Kagayaki though, that's not my real name" she said dryly as she paced up and down in mid air.

  "I'm Douma, but what are you exactly?" Douma asked calmly.

   "Same could be said for your disdainful race. Sorceress, superhero, warrior, use that to define me" she said and now sat in the air with her palm supporting her chin.

  "By the way, anyone with good eyesight can tell you how revolting that fake smile of yours is and your rainbow eyes makes me want to gauge it out and feed to underworld monsters" she said maliciously.

  "As for the hair......" she sighs and shakes her head."If I gave it to a bald guy for free even he wouldn't accept it, trust me because it is fugly" she added with a chuckle.
    Douma started shedding pretentious tears with closed eyes.

  "Why are you so mean? The world has corrupted you" he said between fake sobs.

  "You're fake all over and that's one of the many things I hate, so if you're fake then I hate you already" she said and got down.

  "Enough with the long talk, upper moons, seize her!" Muzan ordered as she stood there flickering her whip gently in a taunting manner with narrowed eyes.
  The demons looked at each other for a moment before coming at her with speed.
     The cracking of her whip could be heard and a war fan was seen in her hand, the next moment, all the demons,minus Muzan, had their heads fall off and so did their arms.

  She sliced and whipped them so fast that it was as if she didn't move an inch. They all stood there bewildered as she opened her fan to fan herself.

  "You're all pretty weak, I didn't even move a muscle" she said and scoffed.

  " I really don't have the time to toy around with you because I am behind my schedule and I have the entire planet to save" she said and went to Nakime.

"Let me out or I'll end you personally" she threatened as Nakime looked at Muzan who was glaring daggers at her. The demoness was conflicted and had to act fast and smart.
      "You know what, I'll cut you some slack since you all are wasting my time" she said and kissed her teeth loudly as she cursed under her breath.
     "Hope you die soon, and by the way, Muzan, when you die, Yoriichi is waiting to spank your ass" Kagayaki said sassily and stretched out her arm into the air.

  There was purple smoke engulfing her body and before they could comprehend anything, she disappeared. She had used sorcery to teleport herself to demon slayer corps where everyone was relieved and shocked to see her.

Muzan's pov

  At last, those useless minions of mine managed to do something right,they brought me the girl of my dreams.
   I didn't know what to do with her at first since she was an exotic beauty. I could only stare at her unconscious form with her hair sprawled on the floor.
    All my seven hearts were beating at an uncontrollable rate and the lust in me grew to rapidly.
     The outfit she wore only fueled my desire for her and to say I wasn't turned on by her voice when she awoke is a serious crime.

  She is perfect and that isn't a word I'd use to describe any human but she was an exception. The shear power and deadly aura she possessed frightened me and how she managed to destroy Douma's head in a single move the first time was admirable.

I needed to look in control so I went up to her and forcefully pushed her on her knees.

  "Oh, you must be Muzan Kibutsuji, demon king and greatest asshole in history, I'm very disgusted by your presence" she said sassily with some seriousness. Her voice was seductive and she didn't have to try to make it that way but that was not an excuse for being insulted.

"You have a lot of nerve talking to me  that way pathetic human,but you will soon learn your place" I said calmly although amused since there wasn't a single ounce of fear in her, only bravery and courage.
    Damn, she's feisty and a real tigress.

"If you know who I am and what's best for you I suggest you shut the fuck up and go back to being a narcissist or so help me " she said coldly and glared daggers at me.

  "When you're in here I'm in charge, do you understand?" I said calmly as I looked deep into her eyes. It was the perfect combination of cerulean blue with ocean swirls as if staring at a beach. There was warmth in her eyes, there was warmth in her she just doesn't want to show or give it.

  "Why don't you choke on your dick instead?" she said to me with a tick mark on her head.

  She uses a lot of bad language but I didn't mind, it was sexy in a way and I loved it. Though I wouldn't mind if she was choking on my dick instead.

  For fucks sake! this girl is a divinity. She should be the second Aphrodite.
     I need a taste of her, she's making me so horny right now but I have to control myself.

"Feisty I see, and quite a devine beauty" I complimented as I inhaled her scent which sent all my demonic cells in a state of euphoria.
    I felt so calm and happy like all my problems had vanished. Although, all that was shortly lived when she said "Well, can't say the same for you" and rolled her eyes.
    She was testing my patience and I'm not known for patience. I wanted to see her face clearly without the mask she wore so I tore it off.
   My breath hitched and so did the rest when her full face came into view.
    She was mesmerizing and enthralling. Every feature of her fit her so well. Long eyelashes, beautiful nose, lovely eyes, amazing skin, voluptuous body and the most attractive thing we're her lips.
  Her lips were full and looked so soft. The fact that she wore dark red lipstick complimented her perfectly. Having a person like her to rule by my side would make us demons superior.
      With her genes and mine combined, a new race could be born, half man and half demon; a man demon! I could spread my bloodline. I might finally be able to get a demonic being who makes might conquer the sun. I could make her a demon.
      She pursed her lips as if she knew what was on my mind.
  "You will be my queen and obey me, do you understand" I said as sweetly as possible as I held her jaw softly not wanting to hurt her.
   "Last time I checked, I'm no one's pet and I don't listen to jerks like you, so go fuck yourself and rot for all eternity" she said with fire in her eyes.
      I was growing tired of her stubbornness and suppressing my rage which wasn't helping me at all. I needed to pour it all out so I said to her, "You will be soon" and with that,I forcefully kissed her on the lips. Right now, I don't care about her emotions. If persuasion fails, then force is applied.

    I poured all my anger into the kiss and loved the way her lips tasted. She didn't want to kiss me back so I deepened it.
   She finally snapped the ropes that tied her in half and pushed me away leaving a thick string of saliva disconnecting the kiss.

  "Ew, how dare you kiss me, you'll pay for that" she said venomously as a sadistic look etched on her face.

  In a swift movement, she managed to put me on the floor and placed her leg on my back as she took out her bullwhip. Our position was so hot that I wanted her on top of me in my bed.

   I was imagining all the dirty possible things she could be doing. I imagined her tying me to my bed and whipping me senseless since I would heal instantly. She could also strip for me slowly or I'd strip her. I could suck her breast or I could pull her hair and let her beg me to do all sorts of naughty things to her.
     The possibilities were endless and I decided to bed her by force. I smirked as I saw the sadistic smug look and morphed my arm into its mutated flesh form to grab her but she dodged quickly.
   You can tell she's a warrior by the way she even dodged and the aerial twist she did.
   Needless to say, I wasn't going to have her tonight since she left using her powers. I was mad, raging mad and very upset.

  I lashed out at all the upper moons for letting her escape. I then ordered upper moons one,two and three to go look for her and bring her to me. Nakime strummed her instrument which teleported me to my laboratory and also teleported the rest out of the castle. I went to look for the chains and lock I bought so when they bring her, I'll keep her in my room and have her satisfy me.