CHAPTER 6

Okay, so my publishing problem is resolved, thanks for being patient.

Demon slayer corps
  Author chan pov,

     Kagayaki had accepted to be a demon slayer with some terms and conditions applied.
    "With all due respect, I will not be fully committed to being a slayer,for I have my private life with huge responsibilities" Kagayaki said respectfully on a humble manner to the master.
   "Very well then, as at now, we're hoping you'd be available whenever your help is needed since you're gifted. If your attention is needed elsewhere,that is, your private life,please inform me before leaving"  Kagaya said a bit saddened but respected her choice.

    "I'd be happy to have her at my estate master"Shinobu said happily.
"Very well then, Kagayaki, you'd stay at Shinobu's estate, you're all dismissed" the master said as all the hashiras despersed.
  Mitsuri rushed shyly to Kagayaki's side after the meeting was over.
"H-hi, I'm M-mitsuri kanroji, the love pillar. I'm very excited to meet you" the love pillar stuttered and was intoxicated by her scent.

   "Pleasure is all mine dear " Kagayaki replied in a slightly intimidating voice which freaked Mitsuri.
  "Let's introduce ourselves to you" Shinobu said cheerfully as the others came and surrounded her.
Shinobu introduced everyone to her as they all admired her.
  "You're a real badass,I would like to make you my fourth wife Kagayaki. I am very flashy and don't you just love my muscles?" Tengen said and flexed his muscles to impress her which was clearly not working.
"One, thanks for the compliment,two,I won't be your wife,three, my little sister is a whole lot flashier and four my cousin's abs a bigger and better,plus yours looks like it got run over by a car" she answered dryly which reduced his ego.

     "There is someone flashier than me? impossible!" Tengen huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.
    "Ara Ara Tengen, she needs to be in the butterfly mansion, just let her be" Shinobu said to Tengen and took Kagayaki's hand and left.
  On the way, Shinobu kept apologizing for his behavior but she insisted that it was nothing.
"By the way Shinobu, is it okay if I can get a very private room of my own away from people?"Kagayaki asked and Shinobu replied positively with delight.

    Mini time skip
The two had arrived at the butterfly mansion and met a blue haired and eyed girl who greeted them.
"This is Aoi, she would see to your needs,help you if you want to train and give you a uniform" Shinobu said to Kagayaki.
  "I don't think the uniform is necessary since I will be a temporal member. I have other versions of what I'm wearing at home, I'll go and pack a bit before I return." Kagayaki said monotonously and the two girls were liking her already. She was a sexy badass in every way.
  "Aoi,  please give her a room upstairs" Shinobu said to Aoi and unwillingly had to go finish her own project.
  "Care to show me the way?" Kagayaki asked Aoi who gestured her to follow.

     Kagayaki met the triplets who also admired her and wanted to treat her like a queen for some reason. She was given a spacious room with a queen size bed.
  "Thanks for the room,expect me this evening" was all Kagayaki said as she turned and walked out before flying to her house. She took her jumpsuit collection, masks,fans, bullwhip, lingerie, coats and other important stuff. She decided to walk to the butterfly mansion and got there by evening. She went straight to her room and saw Naho.
  "Can I help you, little one?" she asked earning the little girl's attention.
"I was looking for you thinking you left since we made you dinner." The little girl confessed.
  "Very thoughtful of you, please bring it to my room. I'll be in the shower so you can set my food on the bed" Kagayaki cooed letting the little girl's eyes sparkle.
The girl rushed to the kitchen quickly and brought her meal along with Kiyo and Sumi. The three placed her meal on her bed with some water and juice.
  Kagayaki was in the bath singing which mesmerized the girls.

      They wanted to talk with her so bad but after 5mins of waiting, they left the room disappointed. She came out of the bath 40 mins later due to she putting on her facial creams and smearing herself in a thick paste of Aidan and bissap power mixed together. This gave her her alluring scent and it was always stronger whenever she sweats. She had a habit of using organic products since she labelled inorganic ones as poisonous.
   She dried herself off with her towel and pomades herself with essential oils. She wore her  third favorite lingerie with her night coat. She twisted her hair before putting it in a coiled bun which she hid in her bonnet. This was a technique she learnt from her aunt to give her wavy hair slightly curly  and add some beachy look to it.
   She sits down and eats her dinner quietly. Unbeknownst to her, Yoriichi had been watching her ever since he set his eyes on her. She was  truly magnificent being. She had finished eating when the triplets came to take her bowls she had rinsed in the bathroom.
     The three were shy and Kiyo gathered some courage to asked her a question," Miss, can we come be with you for a little while?"
She saw that the three took a liking to her and since she loves little kids, she decided to allow them to crash a while.

    "Fine, only for tonight" she said which sent a wave of relief and joy over the girls. They quickly took her empty bowls to the kitchen and cleaned up nicely looking super cute in their night wear.
  A knock was heard as Kagayaki was reading and she responded with a simple 'come in'. The three walked in excitedly with their rolled futons in their arms.
  "You all seem very excited to be here" she said amusing and flashed them a bright toothy smile showing her perfect pearly whites and gold coated incisors. She wasn't wearing any make up or mask which only captivated them more as their hearts fluttered at the sight.
  " Do you want to her a story?" She asked suddenly to which they responded positively.
  She told them the story of Mulan to empower them so they would grow to be courageous women.
    "Would you like to partake in  the training of the kamaboko squad?" Sumi asked Kagayaki.
   "Sure, when do you start?" She replied a bit interested.

   "After breakfast, we would gladly bring yours up then you can come down and join" Kiyo told her eagerly.
    " I'm guessing their demon slayers and advice before I start?" Kagayaki asked.

    "Yes they are and watch out for Zenitsu, he is a blonde, a girl- maniac and a cry baby" Naho told her in worry tone.
  "Don't worry, I might be able to straighten him a bit" she said to the girls in a smug tone with a mischievous smirk plastered on her face.

    The girls looked at her amused but drowsy. She began humming a lullaby which sent them straight to dreamland. She looked at them lovingly and placed each of them in their futons before laying on her bed.
   Naho woke up at dawn to see Kagayaki meditating. She woke the other two and they quietly left before Aoi freaks out when she comes to wake them up in the next few hours.

     Kagayaki had a routine of exercising two hours at the start of dawn.
  After an hour, she started with some jogging around her room before some yoga and flexibility exercises. She put on honey on her face before going to bath. She finished and wrapped her  towel around herself after she had dried herself and came out.
      She proceeded to apply shear butter with vanilla extract to her hair before using a wide tooth comb to comb her hair. She smeared her body with lavender body lotion and wore her undergarments while contemplating on what to wear as she put her hair in a braided high ponytail. She decided on a fashionable outfit she sew herself a while back with some thigh high boots.

Her outfit

Her boots

She took out a different set of colored fans which went well with her outfit and wore a mask as usual

She took out a different set of colored fans which went well with her outfit and wore a mask as usual. There was a knock on the door which she responded with a 'come in' as Naho walked in with her breakfast.
  She thanked her and ate it quickly before giving the empty bowls to her and drank water on top. The girl was stunned by what she did and humbly took the dishes out.
  The girls had informed Aoi that their guest would be joining so she tried to remain calm since she was excited to know her abilities.