CHAPTER 9

Let's just Skip to the action scene but first, the Muzan X Daki scene. I want to twist the scene then jump to the fight part.

  "Daki, no demon is as beautiful or as strong as you" Muzan said as he caressed her cheek.

   "Well except the woman I asked you to find when I make her a demon" he added which crushed her spirit so he quickly buttered her with more words to have her emotionally attached to him so he could manipulate her.
   "But I highly doubt she'd compare to you since she won't be able to handle the blood I'll give her. She might melt and die making you the only beautiful one" he lied to her smoothly.

   Time skip
( I'm very excited since I want to show off how much of a sexy badass Kagayaki is and how stupid Daki is. I mean come on,girl has an IQ of 248 and Daki has that of a hippo 😁)

Kagayaki went along with Tanjiro and told him she'd intervene if necessary.

    She floated in mid air as she blended in the night sky thanks to her tight leather jumpsuit and raven hair. She unzipped the front zip mid way exposing her chest area and let's just say, the boys lost some blood nose bleeding making them a bit weak but nonetheless.
  She watched as Daki used her sashes against Tanjiro and Nezuko. She actually loved how mature Nezuko looked in her awakened form although Nezuko's curves couldn't beat hers in a contest.
    After a while of fighting, Tengen along with the kamaboko squad arrived to kick some butt.

  "More uglies, you make me sick! I don't get why that man is obsessed with the ugly woman who fought Akaza." Daki said annoyed which was enough for Tengen to behead her flamboyantly.

   Kagayaki arrived blowing a gum bubble before shooting Daki's body rapidly which spelt "asshole" on her torso. She blew off the smoke from the nuzzle of her two golden Glock guns and spat the gum on Daki's body.

   "By order off the fucking bitch society you have the right to fuck off and die" she said with authority in her voice and placed the guns where they belong.

   "Hey Tengen, how was that for flashy?" she asked winking at him.

   "I give you 9 out of 10 stars" he said.

  "Pretty weak by the way, I'm sure the kanji should have read lower moon six" Kagayaki teased as he nodded in agreement.

   While they were talking, Nezuko had lost self control and wanted to devour someone as Tanjiro restrained her.
   "Be unflashy and sing to her or something" Tengen said as he soon got bored.

   "How dare you! I'm an upper moon." Daki protested.

  "If you look at it that way I guess" Kagayaki said not really believing her.

   "I'm telling you the truth, I really am!" She whined and started crying.

"Look, I'm not ready to babysit your aged ass so can you just die already? It's way past my bedtime" Kagayaki said mockingly.
  "Is she really crying?" Tengen asked and she just shrugged her shoulders.
"Onii chan" Daki cried as a blob being emerged from her back.

  "Now,now sis, don't cry. You can't even reattach your own head and you got burnt pretty bad" the being said as it reattached her head and healed her burns she gained from Nezuko.

   "You were born with such a pretty face,you have to take care of it" he added and patted his sister's head.

   "Brother, they were bullying me" Daki said in her corner.

  "What! that is an unforgivable sin and they must pay their debts. We will collect from each and every one of them for my name is Gyutaro"

  Kagayaki was standing behind Tengen busy texting her cousin who was in Tokyo and sent him her location.
  "Well, aren't you lucky! Handsome, nice looks and fleshy. You must be a real hit with the ladies. No matter how much I eat, I'll never get fat or build any muscle. You must be full of talent." Gyutaro said with slight envy.
"Looks like over a century of living you can't tell people who have talent and who don't. I have no talent. There are people out there who have mind blowing talent. I also happen to have three wives." Tengen said proudly.
  " Three wives? That's an unforgivable sin" Gyutaro said as he readied his sickles.
"I'm even planning on marrying another one" Tengen stated cockily.
  Meanwhile, Kagayaki was busy texting her cousin seriously and since smart phones weren't invented yet, and she was the only one who did, the reception was a lot better for some reason since telephones were people's means of calling.
                  Her text
Hey cousin, how r u?
                                            Great and you?