CHAPTER 7

I don't know if I've said this before but most parts of the story would be from inspirations from different movies, animes etc. So you might see some images of some characters edited in order to go with the story and some stunts as well. Thank you for still reading and enjoy.

   Butterfly mansion, training room.
Aoi had started the training with the kamaboko squad after waiting since Kagayaki hadn't shown up.

      They were starting off with flexibility exercises when they heard the sound of heels clicking and an alluring scent getting stronger, they all turned at the direction of the sound only for Kagayaki to grace them with her grand entrance.

   "Sorry I'm a bit late" she said with a dull expression.
  Everyone ones hearts fluttered at the sight of Kagayaki and Zenitsu quickly grabbed her leg.
"MARRY ME, I MIGHT DIE ANYTIME" he yelled blushing.
Her face quickly darkened and she spoke in a menacing tone.
"You will soon if you don't let go"
   That alone was enough to silence him and have him retreat although turned on by her voice.

  She quickly recognized Tanjiro as the boy she learnt breaths from when she was spying and quickly asked, "Can you tell me your names?"
  Tanjiro quickly introduced the squad to her and asked for her name to which she gave.
   "I will be joining you guys in training once in a while, I might train you personally if I should but as at now,I believe we should be training" she stated as everyone was still enchanted by her physique and overall.

   Aoi quickly took over. "Flexibility exercises and training" she said as the boys were being stretched. Inosuke cackled and said " M/p name, watch me". He bended backwards to the point where his head was in between his legs. He got up and challenged her
" I'd like to see you do better"
With a 'ha' she did more impressive ones stunning everyone including Inosuke.

Her poses

"No fair, Lord Inosuke won't take this"Inosuke shouted and did a split that didn't touch the ground and cackled thinking she had accepted defeat

Inosuke shouted and did a split that didn't touch the ground and cackled thinking she had accepted defeat. She only rolled her eyes and did a full center split laying flat on the ground.

    "I've been doing this 2 hours for 19 years from the age of two, since I was born flexible I did this twice a day so don't expect to beat me unless you train harder. Plus I did ballet and cheerleading in school so that's just a bonus" she stated truthfully.

    Inosuke's ego came crumbling like author chan's cookie but a newfound determination caused him to shout and say," Don't think because you're so hot I will let you win, I will definitely beat you, mangoes"

   "I'm sure you will" she said mockingly and continued to stretch and bend.

    They had trained and she beat them all easily. They were excited training with her but after a while, their eagerness diminished since she kept on beating them, including Kanao.

   She then decided to train them personally and warned them of her vigorous and demanding training. She trained them gradually and soon they became better than before although not close to her level but they in Kanao's level now.
     Zenitsu had learned to respect women and control himself a bit. The other hashira,(minus Sanemi,Iguro and Gyomei) were always trying to get some alone time with her but no avail. She got her sword from the swordsmith and decided to save it for a special occasion after her sword colour change to blue black with silver designs and a touch of black.