CHAPTER 11

She arrived at her clinic and walked in gracefully. Tamayo instantly sensed the power, ferocity, tranquility, dominance and the killer instinct radiating off a certain someone. She looked up to see the most beautiful woman she ever saw, a true devine being.

    "Good evening miss, how can I help you" Tamayo asked intrigued by her.

     "Same to you miss Tamayo, I brought flowers for you, let's talk over a cup of tea, shall we?" Kagayaki said with her seductive voice in a composed manner.
       Tamayo was enchanted and a  bit scared of her but she hid it to the best of her ability. The two went to a private room where they both say down.

     "I'm not here for tea Tamayo, don't be scared of me or my aura, I know you're a demon by the way and you hate Muzan's guts" she said as she placed the flowers down.

    "How do you know all that? What are you?" Tamayo asked calmly.
    "A certain legend told me, Yoriichi. What am I? you can say a warrior, princess, superhero, sorceress, divine being, a monster with a bad temper when provoked?, you decide" she said without a single care.

     "You're all of that aren't you? then you're here for a purpose, a serious one" Tamayo said sternly.

     "Indeed, what if I told I can kill Muzan with a snap of a finger"      Kagayaki said and snapped her finger and two cups of tea appeared.

   "How? Infact, kill him now!" Tamayo said with joy and sipped the tea.
  "Where's the fun,hmmm? You see demons are also people, they're misguided. So I want to try and help the ones I can, including Nezuko" she said calmly.

    "Then you know about my project, don't you? And the thing that I and the demon lord want" Tamayo said and sighed.
  "Why do you think I'm here, I have what you need" Kagayaki said with a smirk and took out the box.
     She got on one knee freaking out Tamayo and said, "Miss Tamayo, will you try to help Nezuko with what am about to give you?"
  "Ye...yes?" she stuttered unsurely.
"Then, will you accept this?" Kagayaki said and opened the box to reveal the blue spider Lily.

   "Yes! I will accept it" Tamayo said happily and took it.
"You may now use the flower" Kagayaki said teasingly and sat down.
"I thought you were.... gonna...you know" Tamayo trailed off.

    "Nah, I thought I'd be fun to see your reaction and you seemed tensed, tryna lighten the mood, you know" Kagayaki said playfully.

   Tamayo couldn't help but admire her. She was compassionate, had charisma and an assertive side too.
  "But how did you get it?" Tamayo asked suddenly.
  "Found it dying in cave onetime I went climbing, I replanted it since the others are extinct and it's the last of its kind" Kagayaki explained and sipped more tea.
   "I'm so grateful, thank you so much, it means a lot to me" Tamayo said sincerely.

  "You're welcome, anyways I must get going but a quick change first" Kagayaki said and took of her kimono.
She adjusted her jumpsuit and placed  it in her bag.

  Tamayo was busy admiring her outfit and generous curves. Kagayaki let her hair loose and wore a light translucent mask.

  Yushiro came in to see a woman with her thick long hair and her back facing him talking to Lady Tamayo.    He was upset because someone had managed to make her smile widely and so happy.
     His mood dropped from sensing the qualities that radiated of them, the qualities in contradicting pairs. He noticed the nichirin at their side and knew the person was a slayer.

  "Lady Tamayo, you have a patient and who is that?" He said trying not to anger the love of his life.
   "I'm Kagayaki Senshi and we we're just done talking" she said in her usual voice and tone which made his heart beat a bit more faster.
    She turned around slowly and batted her eyes with a flirty look in her eyes. His heart stopped as he was in the presence of two great beauties though one was more attractive.
      He had a small blush when he saw her pom poms and her curves since her sexy outfit displayed it nicely. Her thick curly waves cascaded down nicely and her mask fit her perfectly which made him wonder what she looks like without it.

    He didn't know whether to continue crushing faithfully on Lady Tamayo or start crushing on the exotic beauty. Having two beauties was making his heart leap and beat senseless.
  "Thank you once again, I'll escort you outside" Tamayo said as the two walked out in graceful steps.
  "See you soon, come back next time" Tamayo called excitedly as Kagayaki waved her goodbye and she did the same.
   Tamayo went in to hide the blue spider Lily and tend to her patients as Kagayaki quickly ran to where the boys were she had left them before and took them away from the game stalls.
  " Now everyone, we all find high ground and monitor the streets for demons activity. We will have a better view of the alleys and streets. But first, I want to put my kimono in Nezuko's box" she said as Nezuko opened the box and took her bag before shutting it close.
     She used Kagayaki's kimono to cover herself and went to sleep.

  " Let's take this alley, we can get a ladder staircase to climb" she said as they boys watched her looking all sexy as always before following her.

  They all stopped when they sensed a strong demon nearby. Kagayaki felt her neck go numb and was fighting to stay conscious. Upper moon one came into view surprising the kamaboko squad.

   "Oh hi Kokushibo, you finally came for our fight, I hope you've been practicing" Kagayaki said and took out her blade feeling weak.
    She stumbled before she looked at the demon with murderous eyes.

   "Let me guess,the cowardly demon lord sent you didn't he? He gave you a tranquilizer dart to knock me out? He'll pay for that" she said venomously and hissed.

   The demon looked at her noting how she's trying to fight of the drug and protect the others, but he only came for her. She decided to use a move which won't affect her much but him, she took a stance and said" sixth style; earthquake" before cutting the empty air in a X sending impaling vibrations which paralysed him a bit.

  "He's a bit weak, attack" she ordered and fell down completely blacking out.
The squad gave it their best and sliced them with sudden power thanks to their training by the badass in black.

    He recovered 2 minutes later a threw them like trash. He tied Kagayaki's arms behind her back with a rope and called Nakime to take him to the infinity fortress for the meeting.

   He placed her in a room nearby and quietly waited for their master to arrive. As usual, Douma was busy talking nonsense and Akaza getting irritated. They suddenly felt Muzan's presence and quickly bowed. He was mad, raging mad.

   "Upper moon six is dead, now I don't know why you all even exist. I knew that stupid girl was a hindrance to Gyutaro's potential" he spoke eyeing each one off them.

   "For centuries, none of you have found the blue spider Lily. None of you!" he said with anger burning in his red orbs.
  "I think I might have some information that might benefit ..." Gyokko was cut of by Muzan choking him.
"Silence, I don't want to hear another word" Muzan said coldly.

  He went to where he stood before and added, "And has no one found the girl yet?"

   "I have and she's here" Kokushibo said surprising the upper moons.

  "Nakime, bring her" he said to the biwa demoness who strummed her instrument. Kagayaki appeared still a bit unconscious with her hair sprawled on the floor and her face peaceful.

   "She's unconscious but will wake up soon, I knocked her out with a mild tranquilizer dart" Kokushibo explained as everyone watched her like an exotic artifact at a museum.

  "Let's try and wake her," Hantengu suggested nervously as Douma went closer.

  Meanwhile,
The kamaboko squad woke up and realized what had happened. They quickly took her fallen blade and rushed to the corps to tell  the master what had happened as he informed all the hashiras.They were all on high alert in different areas. All afraid to lose their special asset and blessing and n their life.

      Back to infinity fortress
Kagayaki was gaining her consciousness and was in her right senses. She heard someone nervously asking for her to be woken up and someone approaching. She felt a creepy, lustful aura behind her back and someone's hot breath tickling her ear. Before the person could touch her, her eyes shot open and maneuvered quickly and stood up before kicking his head off like a ball.

     His head hit a wall and splattered leaving a nasty mess. Her shear power and deadly aura she possessed frightened everyone including Muzan.
Douma's head regenerated and he smiled.

"Dammit, my neck!"she said and rolled her head to lessen the pain.

   Muzan came forward and forcefully pushed her on her knees just to look like boss.

   "Oh, so you must be Muzan Kibutsuji, demon king and greatest asshole in history, I'm very disgusted by your presence" she said sassily with some seriousness.
     "You have a lot of nerve talking to me that way pathetic human, but you will soon learn your place" Muzan said calmly but in an amused voice.

   " If you know who I am and what's best for you, I suggest you shut the fuck up, go back to being a narcissist or so help me" she said coldly as she glared at him.
    The upper moons were just watching the show and wondered how a human girl had such nerve to talk with the most hot tempered demon to exist. The fear they emitted was so thick in the air that you could slice it with a knife and it was more interesting since she was wearing her leather jumpsuit which displayed her curves many women would kill to have.
  "When you're in here, I'm in charge, do you understand?" he said calmly looking deep into her eyes.
"Why don't you choke on your dick instead?" she said with a tick mark on her head.
     They were all amused, confused and afraid of Kagayaki, they haven't even seen her monstrosity but knew what she isn't one you'd want to mess with.
   "Feisty I see, and quite a divine beauty" he complimented her and inhaled her scent putting him in a state of euphoria.
   "Can't say the same for you" she said blankly and rolled her eyes.

   Muzan looked at her before tearing off her mask and everyone's breath hitched. She was enthralling and mesmerizing.
   "You will be my queen and obey me, do you understand " he said sweetly while holding her jaw softly.

   "Last time I checked, I am not anyone's pet and I don't listen to jerks like you! So go fuck yourself and rot for all eternity" she said with a certain fire in her eyes.

  Muzan smirked although he was suppressing the rage he was building up and lifted her face.

  "You will be soon", with that said, he forcefully kissed her on the lips as he poured all his anger into the kiss. She snapped her ropes loose and pushed him away as a string of saliva disconnected it.
     "Ew, how dare you kiss me!, You'll pay for that" she said venomously as a sadistic look etched on her face.
      In a swift move, she used a cunning sweep to send Muzan crashing face first into the wood. She placed her leg on his back and took out her whip. Muzan was too turned on to care about anything and wanted her on top of him in his bed.