CHAPTER 5

Reader's outfit

Reader's outfit. Don't forget Kagayaki is reader's fake name.

Shinobu's pov,
   I felt weak in the knees and ashamed at the thought of a girl liking another girl. She'd think I'm weird if I told her I had a crush on her.
     My expression nearly faulted when she knew it was fake and being called 'dear' by her seductive voice was giving me a heart attack.

    All that changed when she drew out her blade and did some impressive moves with them as if to kill. If she is going to kill me, I at least kept my eyes open so I can admire the beautiful assassin who kills me but instead she slices the neck of the demon with her two blades.
      She was looking amazing which was turning me on and her move was perfect. Beauty with brawn, a true divine being in my eyes. She gave me some advice as I was inhaling her scent and enjoying her dominant and protective aura radiating off her at the moment.
   What I heard form her shocked me.

   She found demon slaying quite relaxing!!!!
      My jaw dropped and she closed it for me leaving me a blushing mess. To top it off, she took it as a sport and even adds points to it. I believed what she said since her stature spelt warrior and gave off mafia vibes.

     She turned to leave and I wanted her to stay so I asked an obvious question

   "Are you a demon slayer?"  to which she replied with a 'no'. She looks like an assassin and I'm asking her this question.

    "Are you an assassin?" I added and she gave me the same response.
"I'm Shinobu Kocho, insect pillar and you are?" I asked trying to delay her knowing I have a mission to complete.
" Kagayaki Senshi from the paradise island kingdom of Derizca and champion of my kingdom." she replied with some pride in her tone and told me she had to leave so I asked one last question.

    "Do you want to be a demon slayer? I could train you and you'd acquire your Breathing style."

    "I am bored and could use some entertainment. I also have my own breathing style,elemental breathing." she replied.

     She must have laughed in her head at the thought of a weakling like me training her. I felt so embarrassed but as if she read my mind, she told me Im pretty strong if I was able to reach hashira level.
    I assumed she had agreed to be a demon slayer so I bid her farewell and left unwillingly when I sensed another demon.

   ???pov,

     Kagayaki was going to go home but quietly followed Shinobu only to meet Kanao who had just spared Nezuko.
    "Who are you?" Kanao said in a serious voice before getting a proper glimpse at her which left her speechless.
    She was stunned thinking she was an assassin and positioned herself to fight and defend her sister.

    Kagayaki's aura gave of peace, serenity and power. The badass look and beauty she possessed made Kanao's heart skip a beat. "I'm Kagayaki Senshi, are you a demon slayer because Im thinking on joining demon slayer corps"her seductive voice and cool mannerism caused Kanao's eyes to sparkle.
      Kanao quickly composed herself and attacked her only for her to grab hold of her katana with her bare hands.
     "Did I show you any hostility?, did I come with the intention of fighting you? Have I offended you? No. So why do you attack then hmmm? Ara Ara, you should think before you act dear, it can save your life". Kagayaki said with a no expression on her face and in a warning tone. Kanao kinda liked it.
  Kagayaki turned to look at Nezuko in her small form in the box.
   "A demon, a demon slayer and no bloodshed. I'm glad you spared her Kanao. She's very innocent and I can tell she has a lot of self control. That's nice" she said plainly to which Nezuko had stars in her eyes.

Time skip to hashira meeting arc. Our dear star girl got knocked out (just assume something happened)
and has ropes tied behind her back.

Third person pov,

    She wakes up due to a white haired man with scars yelling at her to wake up since their master has arrived. She ignores them and is intentionally pretending to be sleeping.

     They ignore her as they continue with their meeting and she listens with close attention. After the whole  episode with the boy she presumes as Tanjiro, they move onto her. "Master, there is someone on our mist who wants to be a demon slayer" Shinobu speaks up.
"And who are they,my child" kagaya asks.
"Kagayaki Senshi master, I met her during my mission with Tomioka and she has great potential and a new breathing style she calls Elemental Breathing." Shinobu replies with eagerness much to her colleagues surprise.

    "Is she here?" Kagaya asks again to which she replies positively.
  "Wake up you bitch!" Sanemi yells at her and is met with a kick to the nose surprising everyone.
"That is not how you talk to a woman dipshit " she spat and opened her eyes.

   Everyone including the master himself were entranced by her voice.

  They all admired her eyes before taking in her features. Minus the master and Gyomei since they are both blind.

   "Shut up, bad language is forbidden" Obanai told her seriously.
  "Then why did meathead here call me a bitch and you said nothing " she scolded Obanai and gestured at Sanemi when she called him a meathead.

   She stood up and threw away the ropes she secretly undid as she was tied. She took out her fan and covered the lower half of her face.
"Now that you're awake, tell me, how many demons have you slayed and why you want to be a demon slayer " Kagaya said in his fatherly tone waiting for her answer.
   "I've killed fifty demons in three months and slaying demons is very relaxing, I find it as an interesting sport and you get to save lives" she responded in her composed tone seriously.

   The hashira's all thought authority looks very sexy on her but couldn't believe her answer.

  " You think demon slaying is a relaxing sport and killed 50 in only three months? Are you kidding? This is a serious matter" Sanemi yelled at her and only met her stoic expression.

   "I know, impressive right? since I'm self taught" she replied mockingly but truthfully as Mitsuri was complimenting her in her head and Muichiro noting everything in his brain.

   The others admired her but thought she was really joking in a serious matter. The master on the other hand believed her since he could tell she was being honest.

   "Tell us about yourself Kagayaki" he said as everyone paid keen attention to her, even Tanjiro.
   "Very well then, I come from a paradise island kingdom called Derizca, my father is the king and mother is the queen. I started learning the art of war and martial arts at five years old. There are a few people from  I come from who were born with super powers each more mind-blowing than the last. I happen to possess the ability to control the four main elements, power of flight and inhumane strength. I won't give you any more info, bless you" she replied.

    Everyone processed all what she said and realized they are in the mist of a warrior princess which would also explain her breathing style.
    "I don't believe all what you said,prove you have all those powers." Sanemi yelled at her.
  "All right" she stated blandly and took a Kung Fu stance.
    She started shooting fire and air from her bare fist. She then took water from the atmosphere to form a watery whip which she later turned into an ice spear. She threw it in the air and shattered which turned to droplets of crystal water as it fell. With folded fists she commanded two chunks of earth out of the ground and placed it back.
  She then flew high and found a boulder nearby which she lifted with her index finger.
  "Are you convinced now, meathead?" she asked when she placed the boulder down and flew to them.
  Kagaya asked his daughter what happened and she narrated everything.
   "Kagayaki, would you accept my offer of be becoming a hashira and help us defeat Muzan Kibutsuji" he asked in a pleading voice.
"Do I get my own nichirin?"she asked.
"Yes, you do" he replied.
"Ok"she answered quickly.