CHAPTER 19

Meanwhile.......... 

Dark jet also know as y/n was in the castle's throne room doing royal duties. How did it happen?
  Flashback
  "Y/n name dear, may I come in?" Queen f/n asked her daughter from behind the door.
   "Yes mother, come in" y/n replied as Queen f/n walked into her grand bedroom.
  "Do you need anything mother?" she asked and sat up straight.
   "I have a favor to ask. I'm tired on the paperwork that needs my attention and I was hoping you'd do it for me" Queen f/n said.
   "I'm tired and very busy mother"y/n said not wanting to sound rude.
  "I know dear, but for the sake of mommy, pleeeeeease!" Queen f/n pleaded with puppy dog eyes.
    "Fine, but don't ask me for more favors for the next two months"y/n said seriously.
  "Deal!you're such a sweetheart, love you" Queen f/n said as she kissed y/n's forehead and happily left the room to who knows where.
    End of flashback

"Why did I agree to this I the first place?" Y/n questioned herself as she deeply regretted doing so.
   She placed a grape in her mouth and savoured its sweetness.
   "Thank heavens I'm almost done" she said to no one in particular.
   Suddenly, Yoriichi appeared beside her.
   "Kagayaki, what are you doing and why are you all dressed up" he asked and saw the bored look on her face.
   "Hey! long time no see. I'm just finishing some royal paperwork and I'm wearing our traditional kingdom wear for royalty" she answered a bit perky.
   "Wow, you're royalty. Should I call you princess?" He asked amused.
   "Call me by my real name, y/n" she said and finally finished her work.
  "By the way, why is the whole of Japan frozen" he asked which piqued her attention.
  "Long story, but the short of it is that our worlds have crossed over. Mostly your side. Now, both hashiras and demons are here" she said and got up.
   "By demons, I mean upper moons one two and three" added which had Yoriichi shook.
  "Really! Wait, shouldn't they burn and die?" he asked her as she stretched.
   "Normally, but I was the one who brought them to save them using magic, so..., I had to turn them human again.Plus I need to stop a witch from causing chaos" she answered and stood up.
   "I'm going to take a little seista, so please wake me up an hour later okay. My room is the last on the second floor to your right" she added as went to get her beauty rest.
   Yoriichi followed a while later so he'd know where he room is. He just ended up staying in her room admiring the sleeping beauty as he watched the view and landscape through her window.
   He found a few of her art works with her signature on it and knew she's an artist. Her works were beautiful but majority were dark and depicted sorrow and agony. One was even captioned as"The color of my soul" with a blend of dark and bright colors.
  He looked at the sleeping beauty and the painting and back at her. He kissed her forehead and looked through a bookshelf for any interesting book.

     Status update
"When is that bitch gonna arrive?" Cyber girl asked Astra cat who was busy de skinning a black cat.
    "She'll come sooner or later, after all, she cares a lot about saving lives" Astra cat said evilly with a wicked smile.
   "Besides, we'll give her a few challenges, and I personally want to bring her new found enemy, Muzan.
     Plus, I find him very attractive" Astra cat added with a small blush.

Let me fill in the blanks
  Queen f n is Daria
  King m n is Levi
Princess Y N is Name

     Current affairs....

  Confusion lead them upstairs and showed them each their rooms for the meantime.
     "Okay, so here are you rooms for the meantime. All of you should go bath and by the time you'd come out, there would be outfits on your beds" she said and popped her knuckles.
    "What's wrong with our outfits?" Muichiro asked.
  "Ehhh, nothing. But you'd have to change in order to blend in the crowd" she answered.
   "Anyways, when you're done, go to the living room and wait for me" she added and left as everyone went into their various rooms to shower.
     She had Dylan and Isabel help her with the outfits to give them and honestly, they made good choices because when they were all done and wore their modern clothes, they were looking fly.
   They all looked at each other loving their new look although Mitsuri was getting used to wearing a mini pencil skirt.
   "Wow,I look fabulous!" Douma exclaimed.
   "Shut up idiot" Akaza said and nearly punched his jaw of when a hand held his to stop.
   They all looked at the person and we're confused.
  "Stop it, no fighting and who are you" the person asked.
    "What do you mean who are we? Have you forgotten us? And why do you look a bit mature Confusion" Sanemi asked as the others looked at the woman.
    "What's going on? I heard noise and I was in the middle of styling my hair" a voice asked.
   Confusion came wearing her black singlet and jeans.
    "Confusion?!" They all exclaimed.
  "Wait, how come there are two of you?" Kokushibo asked.
   "Are you Confusion's sister?" Rengoku asked.
   The two look alikes laughed a bit before Confusion said,"No silly, that's my mom."
    All were stunned.
  "How?, You look so young and beautiful" Mitsuri said shyly.
  "Thank you dear, and I'm young because I age very slowly. It takes fives years before I look a year older. This started when I was a teen" the woman said.
   "By the way, I'll talk to you later CJ " the woman said and left.
  "She is gorgeous!" Tengen said with admiration.
  "No kidding, so that's where you got your good looks from" Rengoku backed his friend up.
   "Okay, okay. Go wait downstairs. The girls want to do some finishing touches" CJ said and left to go dress up.
  They all got down to see the girls already waiting. (By girls, it was Dakota, Rae, Elena and Diana)
    "Took you long enough" Elena said and stood up along with the girls.
  "It's time for finishing touches"Dakota added as everyone sat down and they began combing their hairs and styling few.
    Diana put makeup on Mitsuri as Dakota unbraided and braided her hair.
    Long story short, they all had a nice time with the girls adding finishing touches.
   CJ came down dressed in baggy clothes like a tomboy minus the fact her hair was a long braid.
   "Let's go people, city's about to shine" She said as gestured them to follow.
   They all followed her outside and saw a red car with a black lion design.
    "What is that and how are we all gonna fit?" Tengen asked the teen.
   "That, is my car and it is custom made, so no one has this type of car" she said proudly and unlocked the car.
   "Doors, open" she said to the car as it opened its majestic butterfly wing doors.
   "Sun roof,open" she added and the car top opened slowly.
   "Now, the girls will ride with me infront and the boys in the back, ladies?" She said and curtsied to the girls.
  Everyone entered and sat down comfortably.
   The engine roared with life startling them a bit. The foxy teen sped out using the underground tunnel.

      Some of the demon slayer outfits. Art not mine.

 Art not mine