Chapter 23:

MUSIC:  Temporary Bliss - The Cab

Amelia above^

/ / / /

Ryan's P.O.V

/ / / /

Amelia had been ignoring me since we both opened up today. I kept trying to talk to her but she kept pushing me away. 

"Amelia-"

"No Ryan, please, just-"

"No Amelia. Stop ignoring me!" I followed her into our shared bedroom. She had her back to me and I walked up to her until we were practically touching. "Amelia look, I-" 

Before I could finish my sentence she turned around and kissed me. I kissed her back.

All of a sudden we were in the bed, our clothes were strewn all over the floor, we were only in our bottoms and underwear. We were kissing, touching, hugging. Doing everything we could to pull each other closer. She tugged at my belt and I pulled away from her for a split second.

"Are we really doing this?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes. I love you. I'm ready, we're ready." She said and pushed me to lay down. She laid on top of me and rested her head on mine. Our lips were barely brushing.

"I love you too." I whispered against her lips and she kissed me.

I sat up. Sweat was dripping down my body and my breaths were heavy. 

"It was just a dream. It was just a dream." I whispered to myself and sighed. I laid back down and stared at the ceiling for a while. 

Why did this keep happening? 

I looked at the clock besides the double bed Amelia and I shared and sighed when I saw the time. 8 o'clock on the dot. Every time it wasn't my morning with Izzie I still woke up early. But why would I want to sleep for longer when I kept having dreams like that? Did I really want to wake up and have to see Amelia with images of that flashing around my head? I shouldn't have been thinking of Amelia in that way. I mean, sure, she was really, really hot. But she was my best friend. My cute, annoying, fierce, violent, smoking hot best friend. 

I sighed and got out of bed. I walked the small walk to the bathroom and did my bushiness. I heard commotion downstairs and headed there. I was annoyed that the dreams weren't even just a one time thing. They'd been happening since Amelia had to sleep in the same bed as me. I walked into the kitchen to see Aaron washing up. I slid into one of the chairs at the table in the kitchen and groaned with my head in my hands.

"Sup?" Aaron greeted cheerfully and I just grunted in response. "Who pushed you out of bed this morning?" He asked with a smirk and I groaned again.

"Please don't." I said. So much as mentioning Amelia made me remember the dreams. I felt my face heat up at the thought of them.

"Whoa. You've gone red. What happened? Are you E M B A R R A S E D E D?" He spelt out.

"That's not how you spell embarrassed. And no, i'm not you twa-"

"Whatever! But seriously, what's got you in this mood? Talk to Agony Aunt Aaron." 

"That was great alliteration."

"Stop changing the subject!" Aaron shouted and I flinched. "Tell me what's up."

"Right. Well. You see, i've been having these dreams-"

"Dude, everyone gets dreams. I had one about Selena Gomez the other night. Dude she was-"

"Who's changing the subject now? This is serious Aaron!" I growled and him and he held his hands up in surrender.