Chapter 10:

MUSIC: Horoscope - Hoodie Allen 

Jimmy above^

/ / / /

Aaron's P.O.V

/ / / /

Once I finally got home from my exhausting day of drama involving the newest addition to our group - Amelia - I sat and thought about it. Not only had she managed to fill up what was supposed to be a typical weekend with drama, but she had managed to worm her way through Ryan. And in my whole entire life of knowing him, that had never happened.

I honestly believed that she was going to be an amazing addition to our "gang" or "squad" as some people called it. I reached for my phone and scrolled my contacts until I found Ryan's. Why did R have to be so far from A?  It rung 3 times before he answered, like usual .

"Hello?" He answered breathlessly.

"Hey dude its Aaron..." I trailed awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, what's up?" He asked panting and my eyes widened.

"Dude. Have you just been having se-" I cut myself off before my sentence could complete its self.
"Oh god. It was Amelia wasn't it! I knew it! I knew there was more to it than you guys just all of a sudden being friends! I knew it! Damn I really should have made that bet with Tommy!" I exclaimed and Ryan laughed.

"Aaron no. I have not just done any of what you described. At all. Anything from it. Oh for future reference don't let Amelia drive. I just shat myself because she nearly ran some old lady over." Ryan explained and I sighed.

"Oh well that's less dramatic then j was hoping for." I scowled and heard a muffled voice on the other end of the line.

"Amelia says hi by the way."

"Hey, tell her -"

"Amelia! What the hell babe?" Ryan shouted and I flinched at the loud noise . Wait, did he just call her babe?

I was silent and listened closely to the conversation the two were having. Ryan probably forgot he was still on the phone. He does that a lot.

"Don't worry, babe, I can drive. I'm just doing it wrong so I'll ruin that pretty face of yours." I faintly heard Amelia sass and my eyes widened.

Burn.

"What,babe,do you mean the face you were practically snogging earlier?" Ryan asked and I nearly choked on my own spit.

"Yeah about that babe-"

But before I could hear the rest of the conversation the line went dead.

/ / / /

Amelia's P.O.V

/ / / /

It had been roughly a month since I met the guys. And to be honest, it had been the best month I'd had in a long time. I had created 4 new relationships with 4 very individual people that clicked well together. I was close with all of the guys; hell, even Derek and I had made up in that time. But honestly, I seemed to have the closest relationship with Ryan.

I still hadn't figured him out yet though.

But this past week I had lacked in the company of my newest friends due to the fact that I was sick. And today was no exception. I groaned, feeling like I was going to puke again when the doorbell rang and took my mind off of it. I listened out to try and work out who it was but couldn't, so gave up. But not too long after I heard a pair of footsteps run up the stairs. Then another. Then another. Then two more followed.