Chapter 14:

MUSIC: Sucker for Pain - Lil Wayne ft Whiz Kalifa & Imagine Dragons

All cast above^

/ / / /

Jimmy's P.O.V

/ / / /

When I drink or eat anything with sugar in I become hypo. When I become hypo bad things happen. Like what? I hear you ask. Like thoughts to rob the school. It happened once a few years back. It was my birthday, I had the house to myself and I pigged out on sweets and crisps, next thing you know i'm thinking of ways to rob my school.

I didn't though. Luckily.

But at this moment in time, I was hypo from drinking hot chocolate and was stood at the back of a nearly deserted library, spray painting art onto the plain wall that helped house the books. Some people called it breaking the law, some people called it vandalism. I called it freeing the mind. Tommy was painting random things like flowers, bricks, pens and TV remotes, whilst Aaron sprayed shapes. Yes, shapes. Me on the other hand? I was taking my sweet sweet time - that reminds me, I really need to stock up on sweets - deciding what to spray onto the plain old wall.

"I've got it!" I shouted whilst Aaron and Tommy swore at my loud outburst.

"Shut up, you're going to get us caught." Aaron scolded but I ignored him and picked up a green spray can. Green, my favourite colour. I started spraying my masterpiece and Tommy and Aaron stopped what they were doing to watch me. Within a minute or so I was done. I stepped away and revealed my work of art.

'JIMMY WAS HERE! ;) '

Creative, free-spirited and pleasing to the eye, I know.

"Jimmy was here? Really?" Tommy asked and looked at me as if I was a bizarre spec of dirt on the bottom of his shoe.

"Yes, really. Do you know how much thought and effort was put into this piece? Do you underst-" I couldn't continue defending my work because my phone rang. I picked it up and sighed.

"For fu*ks sake Amelia. What now?" I grumbled before I answered it.