Chapter 7:

MUSIC: Figure It Out - Royal Blood

Ryan above^

/ / / /

AMELIA'S P.O.V:

/ / / /

I walked over to an empty bench and sat down. I was still fuming about what happened in Mc-Donalds but tried to forget about it by shoveling the rest of my food into my mouth. I noticed some old guy come and sit next to me. He stank of smoke and stale wee and I couldn't help but scrunch my nose up at the smell.

"Whoa whoa sweetheart. Slow down, we wouldn't want you to get fat now would we?" The man asked and winked at me. I grimaced and glared at him.

"What I do is none of your concern." I growled and he smiled at me creepily.

"Maybe not now. But what you do tonight is. How about I take you out for dinner? Or maybe we could skip the dinner and see what happens from then on?" He asked and wiggled his eyebrows at me. I grimaced again and tried to keep the lovely food I had just eaten down. I stood up and went to leave but the man grabbed my arm.

"I suggest you let go of me right now." I suggested sweetly and he chuckled.

"And why would I want to do that when your skin fe-"

"Why the hell are you touching my girlfriend?" I heard a deep voice behind me ask. I breathed in when I realised it was Ryan. The man looked up at Ryan and I saw him swallow slightly. "I said, why the hell are you touching my girlfriend, dick?" Ryan growled out. He leaned towards the old man and the man cowered back but still kept his grip on my arm. Ryan growled before he ripped the mans hand off of me. He pulled me away from him, all the while the man still watching, and suddenly kissed me.

My eyes widened and I wondered what the hell was running through Ryan's mind. I saw Derek grab the man from the bench and start pushing him away from us with the help of Aaron, Tommy and Jimmy. Once the man was gone Ryan pulled his lips off of mine. I looked at him, shocked and he smirked at me before he winked.

"You're welcome." He said and I turned to find the rest of the guys looking at us as if we were crazy. But the main expressions I noticed were anger and disgust from Derek.

"It was one kiss Derek!" I exclaimed when I saw the fact that he looked as if he was about to pounce on Ryan.

"Never have I ever kissed a girl like that. And I have kissed a lot of girls!" Derek said and I looked at him, one of my eyebrows risen.

"Well you haven't been doing a very good job then have you?" I asked and everyone started laughing other than Ryan and Derek.

"What's that supposed to mean exactly?" Ryan asked and I put my hand up to shush him.

"Derek it was a kiss okay? Lighten up!" I said.

"Now what was that exactly?" Aaron asked. 

"I'll explain later." Ryan muttered and Aaron nodded. Ryan sat down on the bench with Aaron and Tommy.

"Amelia, you're coming with me. We need to talk." Derek growled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay Daddy, what do you want to talk about?" I asked mockingly and he glared at me.

"Don't take that tone with me." He growled and I rolled my eyes, the guys snickered at how much of a Dad Derek actually sounded like.

"Bye guys." I waved and then looked at Ryan, sending a small flirty smile to him. "Bye Ryan." I said and winked. He looked at me stunned before I turned around and followed after Derek.