EPILOGUE:

SPARE YOURSELF, "BADBOY" - EPILOGUE

2 years later...

MUSIC: Remember You - G-Eazy ft Black Bear

Amelia above^

/ / / /

Amelia's P.O.V:

/ / / /

My teeth chatter as I enter the threshold of Ryan and I's small house. It is a 2 bedroom house with a small garden. It isn't anything amazing but it's good enough for us. The walls are decorated with photos and there is comfy furniture everywhere.

We are determined to live in a homely home nothing like the ones we grew up in.

The wind blew again and I shivered.

I am so glad I wrapped Joel up warm.

"Come on! It's cold out!" I rush Ryan in. He's shaking also, despite the thick coat he has on.

"Stupid British blood weather." He grumbles as I shut the front door behind him. I take his coat off of him and hang it up, along with mine. I walk into the living room and throw the heavy bag i'm holding onto one of our sofas. They are black and comfy.

"This bag is so heavy!" I exclaim quietly as I drop it.

Who knew that baby clothes, pajamas, nappies, wipes, bibs and bottles could be so heavy?

"No, this car seat is heavy." Ryan grumbles and puts it onto the sofa. He carefully places cushions around it so that it doesn't rock and run the risk of falling off the sofa.

"I know, that's why I gave it to you." I smile sweetly at him and he rolls his eyes playfully. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist. I swear he gets taller every day.He wraps his arms around my shoulders and hugs me into him in a tight hold. He sways us side to side slightly and I groan. "Don't, i'm so tired, that will put me to sleep." I mumble and yawn.

"I know you are, i'm really proud of you." He says, then adds, "I'm proud of my hand, too." He mumbles. I roll my eyes and lean up and peck him on the lips quickly.

"Your hand didn't get the worst of it, don't be such a baby." I joke and he laughs.

"I still can't believe we made him." Ryan says. His gaze is on Joel and I smile when my eyes land on him.

"I know, me either. I also can't believe how much pain women have to go through. But-"

"It's worth it." Ryan finishes for me and I nod.

"Exactly." I say. His arms move from around me to hugging me to his side. No matter where we are, he is always touching me, making sure i'm alright.

It's one of the many things I love about him.

Joel stirs slightly but then goes back to sleep. He has pitch black hair, like his Dad and my eyes. But overall he looks like Ryan.

It's crazy how your simple actions can change your whole life,

"It's crazy how much he looks like you." I say to Ryan and he grins. Every time someone says that to him he gets a really proud look on his face. The truth is, we're both proud of the beauty we created. I stare at Joel, taking in my beautiful baby boy.

"He has your expressions though." Ryan says, amused. I laugh slightly. When the nurse handed him to me he had a scowl on his face. He wasn't crying, or asleep. He was awake and scowling at anyone who dared touch him. It was almost as if he was thinking that he was too good to be wrapped in cheap but warm and comfy hospital blankets.