Chapter 44:

MUSIC: Everyday - ASAP Rocky

Reese above^ (Jamie Wise)

/ / / /

Amelia's P.O.V:

/ / / /

I twisted the key, so I could open my front door, with a struggle. I eventually got it open and stumbled through the door. 

Thank god my parents were out. I would have received one of the largest lectures and groundings ever with how drunk I was.

I chucked my jacket over the banister and took my top off. I chucked it into the washing basket and took my shoes off whilst I stumbled up the stairs noisily. I walked into my room, swaying. I wanted nothing more than my bed. I switched my light on and stumbled backwards at the sight of him. He was simply sitting on the end of my bed,  looking at a picture that was in a frame on my bedside table. The only picture I had of all my best friends. Cher, Tommy, Derek, Jimmy, Aaron and Ryan. He smirked when he noticed me. He stood up and walked over to me, I stood my ground, knowing that if he even caught on to the fact that I was in no state to fight he would use it to his advantage. Once he reached me he put his hands on my shoulders and ran them down my arms. I shivered in disgust at his touch. It made me sick to my stomach. He made me sick to my stomach. Whenever I looked at him, all I could see were the people he abused. The people he took advantage of. The people he forced himself on. The people he killed.

It was wrong. It was all so wrong.

His eyes raked down my body, making me remember that I had taken my top off and was only in some leggings and a bra. He tutted three times with his tongue, a satisfied look was resting on his ugly face.

"So much has changed since the last time. The last time I properly..." He trailed off, his head tilted to the side, his eyes came off of my body to meet my own. "Properly saw you like this. Tell me, Mil. Why so quiet? I thought you changed? I thought you were some kind of monster, hmm? I mean, it's obvious you've been drinking by the state of you, but still. You're more fun then, aren't you?" He asked, twirling a piece of my hair in his grubby fingers. I stayed quiet, knowing I would say the wrong thing if I opened my mouth. He suddenly took his hand off of my hair and rose it. I thought it was just a threat to get me to talk, but I was wrong.

His hand collided harshly with my face, making my head turn. It wasn't long before he screamed,

"Answer me you selfish, worthless b*tch!"

I scrunched my face up.

"Ouch." I muttered and he chuckled dryly.

"Ouch. Is that all you have to say to me?" He screeched, before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. He held me there for a few seconds but when I didn't talk he threw me backwards, making me collide with my chest of draws. Everything that was on top of it fell off, including my mirror which shattered when it hit the ground. I immediately felt a stinging in my lower back but chose to ignore it, knowing it wasn't the time to be complaining. He stormed over to me and grabbed me harshly once again. I tried my hardest to fight him off but I was tired and drunk and in no state of mind to be thinking about fighting tactics. He pushed me backwards once more, but in the other direction, towards my wardrobe. He pushed me with such force that I fell head first and my wardrobe collapsed underneath my weight. It was old and cheap and creaked whenever I opened the door, hence why it collapsed. I landed in a heap on the floor, along with sharp, broken pieces of wood.

I looked down at my stinging hands to find them covered with blood. I could feel a steady dripping from my nose, also. 

My holder. Where did I leave it?