Chapter 50:

MUSIC: I can't stop drinking about you - Bebe Rehxa

Tommy above^

/ / / /

Ryan's P.O.V:

/ / / /

The next morning I walked down the stairs dressed in only my boxers. I wasn't expecting anyone to be up since it was really early. Everyone in my family favoured late nights and late mornings. Instead, I was greeted by a table full of people. Everyone was chatting, laughing, grinning at each other whilst they ate. On the table were bowls of food. My eyebrows furrowed as I stood in the doorway. Everyone turned to look at me and immediately all the girls scoffed and looked away.

"Ryan put some trousers on, I tell you everyday." Cindy muttered and shielded her eyes as she placed another bowl on the table.

"Well usually no one's up at this time! And there's nothing wrong with my body so stop acting like I disgust you." I muttered then sighed.

"Honey, you have a wonderful body, but I do not appreciate seeing my 18 year old nephew in his boxers." Aunt Jenny said and I rolled my eyes as I left to go and put some trousers on. I put on some jogging bottoms then went back downstairs. I sat in the spare seat next to Jade, nearest the door. She was having a conversation with our Nan.

"So what's the occasion?" I asked. I grabbed a plate and started to put food onto my plate. I ended up with a full English breakfast, fried bread included.

"We've decided that we're going to do something today." Cindy answered.

"Like what?" I asked then spooned some beans into my mouth.

"We're not sure yet; though you can invite some friends if you like." Cindy replied and I nodded.

"Ooo, invite Aaron and Derek!" My Nan exclaimed and I rolled my eyes and huffed. "What?" She asked me defensively. "I haven't seen them the whole time i've been down!"

I sighed at her.

"Fine, but only because you got rid of Anastasia." I mumbled and put some more food into my mouth. I had told her everything Anastasia had said and done in the past and she agreed to finally get rid of her for good.

But she told me she was only doing it so that Amelia would never have to be worried about Anastasia coming onto me when we dated.

"Goodie! Love you lots Ryan. Oo, Jade, you can meet Ryan's friends. They're all handsome young chaps you see, all very nice boys. In fact I can see you dating-"

"Jade is not dating any of my friends." I interrupted my Nan coldly and she tutted and rolled her eyes at me.

"Jade is a very pretty girl Ryan, and your friends are very handsome, chances are, she'll have chemistry with at least one of them." My Nan said and I glared at her.

"Not if I have anything to do with it." I growled and turned my glare to Jade who was eating silently whilst her cheeks glowed red. "Stay away from my friends. They're heart breakers. They will-"

"You mean like you were Ryan? Before Amelia of course. It only takes one girl to-"

"Shut up Sean." I growled at him and he laughed. Jade tried to hold back her laughter too. I knew everyone found the moment very commercial but I did not. I may not have had much time with Jade and definitely didn't know much about her but she was still my sister and i'd do anything to protect her. Even if that meant scaring away boys.

"Yeah! Shut up Sean nobody likes you!" Summer repeated after me and I chuckled. She did make me laugh. Sean playfully glared at her. He was sitting next to her. He started to tickle her and she shrieked with laughter.