Chapter 34:

MUSIC: THE QUIET - Troye Sivan 

Cher above^

/ / / /

Amelia's P.O.V:

/ / / /

I groaned when I woke up to the familiar banging against my skull; more commonly known as a hangover. When I opened my eyes I wasn't met with my bed sheets and bedroom, I was met with someone else's. I knew nothing would have happened last night and I wouldn't have gone home with anyone, so what happened? I saw a photo frame on the bedside table next to me. I picked it up and looked at the picture. There was a girl who looked a little younger than me. She had dark brown, nearly black hair that resembled Ryan's and was stood next to someone. I looked at that person to find that it was Ryan. The girl and him had a striking resemblance and I could only guess that she was his sister.

"Oh good, you're up." My head snapped in the direction of the door. Ryan was stood there in a pair of joggers and no top. His hair was all over the place and I knew that he hadn't been up very long either. He walked up to me and passed me a bottle of water and two paracetamol. I took them gratefully.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I figured you'd have a bad headache since you drunk the equivalent of the Pacific Ocean last night." He said and a small smile graced his face. I put the picture down.

"I think that's a bit of an exaggeration."

He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Maybe so, but it still seemed like it."

"Really? I don't remember. All I know is that we got there and now I'm here, in your house, I'm guessing."

"That is true." He nodded and sat on the end of his bed.

"What happened last night?"

He chucked slightly to himself and struggled not to grin at me.

"Quite a lot."

"Care to explain?" I asked. I was slightly worried. I became a truthful drunk, and that wasn't always a good thing.

"Well, we ended up dancing together, we snogged, you know, the usual. Then you suddenly told me that I friend-zoned you and that it hurt because you're in love with me. I took you back to the booth where everyone else was to try and get someone to calm you down because you looked like you were about to become hysterical. I couldn't tell if you were angry or upset and I didn't want to risk being murdered on my 18th. But when we got to them you simply stormed off to get more drinks. At about..2, I think, you were practically falling over because you were so drunk. Then you started to hug everyone and tell them how much they meant to you; other than me. I think you were giving me the silent treatment. To be honest though, I was drunk too so i'm not really sure." He laughed and I couldn't bring myself too. I'd told him I loved him? 

"Then I tried to talk to you but you stormed off for more drinks but we'd already told the barman not to serve you any more alcohol and to put you on water." He cracked up laughing. "You..You... You took a sip of what you thought was vodka and you..." He stopped because he was laughing too much. "I can't." He said and I swallowed. What had I done? "You.You spat your drink back at him and told him he was a goon that reminded you of a shrimp. Then you got kicked out so we followed you. Then you were telling me about how you really did love me and about how I kept friend zoning you. Everyone decided that you should come back to mine because they were all so drunk that they could barely stand up and couldn't deal with you. So yeah." He finished. He looked around awkwardly after mentioning the last bit.

"Oh." I muttered.

"Yeah."

"Can we just forget that it ever happened?" I asked.