Chapter 1

Chapter 1 I'm sorry, she is indeed a scumbag QA...

The weather in September is still hot and dry in midsummer.

After the morning class, the student restaurant of Yinghua International School became lively.

Lin Chuge and his best friend Xu Luoluo sat by the window. The golden sunlight shone through the glass into the dining room and fell on Lin Chuge's absent-minded face. Even the two small braids tied behind his head seemed to be stretched and lifeless.

Xu Luoluo concentrated on eating for a long time, and then noticed that her friend had lost her appetite.

She raised her head and asked, "Chuchu, why don't you eat?"

Lin Chuge pulled back his thoughts from the fugue.

Looking down at the barely touched meal in front of her, she sighed and shook her head, "I'm not hungry." No matter how

stupid Xu Luoluo was, she could tell that she had something on her mind.

"What's the matter? You're so unhappy that you don't even want to eat?"

Facing Xu Luoluo's concern, Lin Chuge didn't know how to explain his bad mood.

In the past, if there was something unhappy, she must have complained to Xu Luoluo 800 times by now.

But this time...

Lin Chuge didn't know how to speak at all.

It was her own dullness.

During the two months of summer vacation, she had a lot of dreams intermittently, but she didn't pay much attention to them, thinking that they were just ordinary dreams. After all, dreams are not logical. Unfortunately, some things in her dream came true!

Teacher Xue, the head teacher, brought a transfer student to their class yesterday, and she realized something was wrong.

Those dreams may not simply be dreams.

Because this transfer student has the same name and appearance as the person who appeared in her dream, and even the reasons for transferring to Yinghua because of excellent grades, full scholarship, and tuition exemption are exactly the same!

It's outrageous.

It's really outrageous.

After returning from school yesterday, she dug out her diary and saw the events in her dreams that she recorded for fun, and then dreamed last night that her family was destroyed, her family was betrayed, and she died in a miserable state... According to those dreams during the summer vacation

, She actually lives in the world of a novel.

The novel was called "After Rebirth, I Became a Heartthrob".

The heroine of the novel is not her, but the transfer student she met yesterday, Shen Xueyao. She is the stupid and vicious brain-dead female supporting role in the novel whose mission is to set off the heroine Shen Xueyao. She will use her own power to wipe out the family's property, her friends will leave her in the end, and she will live on the streets and die an ugly death.

If there hadn't been a transfer student from Shen Xueyao, she would feel that such a thing would be impossible.

But now that the dream has become a reality, what should she do if she doesn't believe it?

The biggest question is--

she is only a sixteen-year-old high school student, isn't life's test too big for her?