Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Pei Zhou stood where he was and smiled. ...

    Faced with such a question suddenly, Lin Chuge was instantly stunned.

    She stared blankly at Pei Du, and after a long time, she blinked, but didn't think about how to reply.

    Pei Du also looked at her, raising his eyebrows because of her reaction.

    "Why such a reaction?"

    Faced with a new question from Pei Du, Lin Chuge, whose scalp was getting numb, said in a complicated mood, "I was fooled by you asking me, how could you... think that me and Is Pei Zhou a couple? We are ordinary classmates."

    "Ordinary classmates?"

    "Yes, otherwise what else could it be? In fact, friends can also be..."

    Lin Chuge remembered that he was in the ward just now, and he really hugged him. He glanced at Pei Zhou.

    But she didn't have any such thoughts in this hug, she just wanted to give him some comfort.

    If Song Bonian encountered such a thing... This thought flew through his mind, and Lin Chuge tried to convince himself that if it was Song Bonian, she would do the same. However, another villain in her heart jumped out to remind her, no, if it was Song Bainian, she would not be like this.

    so.

    What is her behavior like?

    Doesn't it prove that Pei Zhou is different in her heart?

    Theoretically speaking, Pei Zhou is indeed different, he was the one who complained for her in the dream.

    It was the person who quarreled with the person in front of her because of her.

    Such a person, to her, is different from other people, it is simply different and very confident.

    Pei Du laughed, "Just friends?"

    Lin Chuge blushed, bit his lip, and didn't answer directly: "Pei Du, what do you want to say?"

    Pei Du said, "It's nothing, it's mainly out of curiosity, I thought you guys We've already talked about friends."

    Lin Chuge asked strangely: "Why do you think so?"

    "It can't be... because of the post on the bar back then?"

    She remembered that Pei Du came to her with that post, which shows that he cared a little bit.

    Hearing Lin Chuge's serious question, Pei Du patiently reminded him: "Don't you think that Pei Zhou has changed a lot in the past six months? Not to mention anything else, the academic performance alone is not the same as the test scores obtained by the same person back then. It means that he has worked hard on his studies."

    Lin Chuge nodded, and Pei Zhou's academic performance has improved rapidly.

    "But does it have something to do with what you said earlier?"

    Pei Du laughed, "It doesn't matter? Then think about it, how did he start studying?"

    Lin Chuge blushed even more when he heard this.

    Does this mean that Pei Zhou started studying seriously because of her?

    Although it is true that she forcibly dragged Pei Zhou to study, and although Pei Zhou might treat her...but how could she take credit for it?

    "It was me who 'coerced' Pei Zhou to become serious about his studies. However, I think you are right or wrong when you say that it has something to do with me." Lin Chuge seriously retorted Pei Du, "Maybe I played some role in the middle, But after all, Pei Zhou has to be willing to learn and work hard."