Chapter 5

Chapter 5 The two scumbags feel greatly ridiculed...

    Lin Chuge dragged Xu Luoluo to gossip about You Xuan and Zhang Mingda in the corner, and the two scolded the scumbag before returning to the classroom. Accidentally helped Shen Xueyao with something, but was even more carelessly left behind by Lin Chuge.

    She listened to books for a long time and stayed up until after school in the afternoon. She deeply realized that she must study as soon as possible.

    At the same time, he also remembered Pei Zhou's incident.

    Lin Chuge walked out of the school worriedly.

    After bidding farewell to Xu Luoluo, she got into the car when she received a call from her mother.

    Chi Haiyin said on the phone that his grandparents asked Lin Chuge to have dinner. Today is Friday, and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow are closed. In the past, she would visit her grandparents who lived in the suburbs from time to time. When she received such a call, she naturally accepted it.

    Before hanging up the phone, Lin Chuge earnestly told her mother to help her find a tutor, and she planned to start tutoring tomorrow.

    After getting Chi Haiyin's promise, the call finally ended.

    Uncle Wu sent Lin Chuge to her grandparents' house.

    Because the journey was farther than going home, it took a little time on the way, and it was almost six o'clock in the afternoon when we arrived.

    The twilight is all together, and the sunset is like fire.

    Lin Chuge got out of the car with his schoolbag on his back, and when he walked to the corridor, he heard a burst of laughter from the villa.

    It seems that there are guests at the grandparents' house.

    She walked into the living room curiously, glanced slightly, and saw that besides her grandparents on the sofa, there were two elderly people of the same age as her grandparents. Lin Chuge smiled brightly: "Grandpa and grandma, here I come."

    Grandma Lin saw her granddaughter, got up and helped her untie her schoolbag, and pulled her to sit on the sofa.

    Grandpa Lin introduced: "Chuchu, these are Grandpa Li and Grandma Li who live in our same community."

    Lin Chuge called out cleverly and sweetly, "Hello Grandpa Li, Hello Grandma Li!"

    Grandpa Li and Grandma Li agreed repeatedly, smiling happily .

    Grandma Li took a look at the school uniform on Lin Chuge, recalled it carefully, and asked her wife, "Does Chuchu's school uniform look familiar to you?" Go to school?"

    Lin Chuge replied obediently: "Yes, I am a sophomore this year."

    Grandpa Li and Grandma Li looked at each other in surprise: "What a coincidence!"

    Lin Chuge: "?"

    Grandma Li nodded: "Yes, What a coincidence, isn’t our grandson studying in Yinghua? He’s also

    a sophomore in high school.” Lin Chuge’s grandparents immediately said enthusiastically, “Really? I know you." Grandma Lin turned to look at her granddaughter, "Chuchu, are you in class three?"

    Lin Chuge nodded obediently: "Yes, I'm in class three."

    "Huh?" Grandma Li asked Grandpa Li uncertainly, "We Grandson doesn’t seem to be in class three?”