Chapter 80

Chapter 80 A moment of distraction.

    Lin Chuge and Pei Zhou started their college life like this.

    They are in the same school, although due to differences in departments, the time arrangements are often different, but they can always eat together. At first, following the principle of keeping a low profile, when the family said they wanted to prepare a car for Lin Chuge, she refused, saying that she would take a look and not be in a hurry.

    Seeing Lin Chuge's attitude, Pei Zhou holding his driver's license didn't mention it much.

    In line with Lin Chuge's low profile, he spent money to buy a small electric donkey to drive her to and from school every day.

    The first two or three months were fine.

    But in November, it gets colder every day.

    It takes courage to ride a small electric donkey in the sub-zero weather and braving the cold wind. It's not that Pei Zhou doesn't have the courage, it's just that every time he stands in front to shield Lin Chuge from the wind, after about ten minutes, Lin Chuge reaches out and touches his face, and he always gets a chill.

    "Wear a mask and wrap a scarf in the future."

    After Pei Zhou sent Lin Chuge downstairs to the dormitory again, Lin Chuge covered his face with his palms, and said distressedly.

    In the third year of high school, plus a summer vacation for the college entrance examination, Pei Zhou's stature jumped up a few more times.

    He is now close to 1.9 meters tall.

    Lin Chuge worked hard to grow taller, but he couldn't catch up with Pei Zhou at all. Now, she is more than one head shorter than Pei Zhou, and her height, which was good among girls, is also made petite in front of Pei Zhou. She also grew her hair long, instead of two ponytails.

    Probably due to * Pei Zhou's height and the basketball training he had received in high school.

    After military training, he entered the school's boys basketball team.

    Lin Chuge also knew that Pei Zhou had not completely given up playing basketball.

    There is a nationwide college basketball league during college, which is enough opportunity and space to play.

    She went to find out that more than one student in this school used this as a springboard to join the professional league. Pei Zhou didn't mention it explicitly, and Lin Chuge didn't know whether he was aiming for this, but her idea was very simple, no matter what Pei Zhou wanted to do, she would choose to support it.

    After Pei Zhou joined the school's men's basketball team, he had to train every day besides his studies.

    Therefore, every night, without any special circumstances, Pei Zhou went to practice and Lin Chuge stayed in the library.

    After training, Pei Zhou will go to the library to pick up Lin Chuge.

    They took a walk and strolled together, and Pei Zhou would send her back to the dormitory, and today was no exception.

    "It's really too cold today."

    Lin Chuge gently rubbed Pei Zhou's face under the light of the street lamp, "It will be colder in the future."

    Pei Zhou smiled and pulled her hand down, with no words on his lips. Seriously: "Isn't there you hugging me from behind? It's not cold at all."

    Lin Chuge scolded: "I'm not joking with you."