Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Brows and eyes are curved, but the words are domineering...

    In order to facilitate communication, Xu Luoluo created a *new group, and pulled other people into the group one by one. Later, Shen Xueyao said in the group that her mother's surgery was successful and she had been transferred to the general ward. After asking for opinions before, Lin Chuge and the others made an appointment to visit the hospital at a certain time.

    They made an appointment to meet directly at the hospital gate.

    When Lin Chuge and Song Bonian arrived, Xu Luoluo and Pei Zhou had just arrived.

    As soon as the four of them met, they didn't stop at the entrance of the hospital, and went to the inpatient department with fruit baskets.

    Shen Xueyao waited for them in the inpatient building in advance, and led them to the ward.

    Probably because of the successful operation, she was in a good mood, and she always had a faint smile on her face.

    Shen Xueyao's mother, Shen Hui, is awake at the moment.

    Although it can be seen that the patients are still a little weak after the operation, they are in good spirits, and I am very happy to see them.

    After seeing Shen Hui, Lin Chuge found that Shen Xueyao looked a lot like her mother. It's the kind of look that makes people feel that these two people are mother and daughter at a glance, and the facial features are almost carved out of the same mold. But the temperament is a bit different, Shen Xueyao is a bit colder, Shen Hui is kind and friendly.

    Shen Hui's voice was gentle and gentle: "Thank you for coming to see me."

    Lin Chuge said: "Auntie, you are welcome."

    Xu Luoluo smiled and said: "Xueyao is helping us with tutoring at school. She is so good, we also want to Be nice to her."

    Song Bonian also asked, "Auntie, do you eat fruit?"

    The fruits they bought were easy to clean and easy to eat.

    Green grapes, oranges, strawberries, cherries...

    After chatting for a while, Song Bonian took the initiative to wash some fruits and brought them back, helped peel two oranges, and even went to the water room to fill two pots of hot water. He was so capable that he snatched up all the work. Lin Chuge and Xu Luoluo gathered around Shen Hui to chat about Shen Xueyao's affairs at school.

    Shen Xueyao is excellent in all aspects, and they praised Shen Xueyao in a down-to-earth manner.

    The smile on Shen Hui's face became brighter and brighter, and it could be seen that she was very happy.

    But after all, it is inconvenient to stay in the ward for too long, it will disturb the rest of Shen Hui and other patients in the ward. After staying for about an hour, Lin Chuge and the others bid farewell to Shen Hui, and then Qi Qi left the ward. Shen Hui asked Shen Xueyao to come out with her, to see off these classmates.

    Shen Xueyao accompanied them to the first floor.

    She said: "I'll send you here. Happy winter vacation, see you at the beginning of school."

    Seeing a few words at the beginning of school, Xu Luoluo disagreed: "When auntie is discharged from the hospital, we can make an appointment to play."

    Shen Xueyao smiled: "I still I have other things to work on, so I probably don't have time to play."

    Lin Chuge knew exactly what she meant by "other things".