Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Can your thoughts be a little purer...

    As Yinghua's school bully, Pei Zhou naturally has a group of brothers in the school.

    There are two in the third class, Xiong Tao and Qiu Tianqi.

    During the class break, Xiong Tao and Qiu Tianqi hid in the men's room and smoked.

    Pei Zhou didn't smoke, but he was there.

    The day Lin Chuge was injured for Pei Zhou, Xiong Tao was there, and now he joked about Pei Zhou: "Brother Zhou, I really didn't expect you to be transferred to our class. Is it because of Lin Chuge? She was really surprised that day. I'm dying, who would have thought that she would pounce on you to save you, how much I like you."

    Pei Zhouxin said fart.

    An hour ago, she was disgusted with his poor study and liked a hammer.

    Qiu Tianqi put his arm on Xiong Tao's shoulder, and smirked: "What does this mean to our brother Zhou?" "Are there still

    few female students in our school who like Brother Zhou?"

    "Who was that before, Fang Ningyun?"

    "Birthday gift one I sold a Rolex, that was the time that really made me look stupid."

    Pei Zhou raised his eyebrows: "It's none of my business, I confiscated it again."

    "Also, big bear, don't fart, I'll transfer It’s because my grandparents think I’m delaying my studies in class six, how could it be because of that kind of thing. If I hear what you just said outside, don’t blame me for not treating you as a brother.” Although Xiong

    Tao Nicknamed Big Bear, but he is not tall and not strong.

    Hearing Pei Zhou's words, he immediately made a promise: "Brother Zhou, don't worry, brothers will never talk nonsense."     Pei Zhou

    said again: "That group of people will come out today."

They looked at each other: "Who were the people who troubled you before?"

    Pei Zhou nodded.

    Xiong Tao punched the wall with his fist: "Damn it, this time we have to let them know that we are not easy to mess with."

    Pei Zhou pondered and said: "They will definitely come to me."

    "Don't be near the school this time, find a park, if there is no surveillance."

    Xiong Tao replied: "Understood."

    Several people discussed which park would be better to go to. Appropriate.

    ·

    Lin Chuge devoted himself to class all morning.

    She could also see that Pei Zhou had been sleeping all morning, but sleeping would not hurt others or himself.

    Sleep if you like to sleep.

    Lin Chuge thought, it's really good that she can take care of herself well...

    Pei Zhou* was transferred to their class, so he was under his nose anyway.

    What's going on, at least it's easier to know than when they are in two classes.

    Since she chose not to worry about Pei Zhou's study or not, these thoughts only swirled in Lin Chuge's mind for a while, and then she left them behind. She was very hungry right now, so she dragged Xu Luoluo to the student cafeteria for dinner.