Chapter 89

Chapter 89 Extra Story 2: Shen Xueyao vs Song Bo...

    "Where did that handsome guy come from? Has he been sitting there for hours?" "It doesn't

    look like he's here to film a movie." "

    Looks like Gao Fushuai, do you want to strike up a conversation?" "Is

    it annoying, I want to go to you Go!"

    "Haha! I'll go and I'll go! I'm not as cowardly as you." "

    What are you going to do? Just now Xiao Jiang Pidian ran to bring him drinks, and didn't even look at her." "

    Me and Xiao Jiang again It's different."

    Taking advantage of the break, several young girls got together to chat about the handsome guy not far away while admiring him. One of the girls didn't believe in evil, grabbed a newly bought bottle of iced cola, and walked towards the handsome guy.

    The closer you get, the more clearly you can see the face of the man sitting under the shade.

    Rao has seen so many male celebrities, and at this moment, he also feels that those people are not as good-looking as the one in front of him.

    The man under the tree lowered his head slightly, his skin was as white as ivory white glaze, but his facial features were correct, with sword eyebrows and star eyes, he had a bookish air that could not be concealed, and a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose made his temperament even more refined. He was wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, revealing his strong forearms.

    He should be in good shape...

    Thinking of this, the girl's fingers holding the ice cola tightened, feeling inexplicably nervous.

    Go all the way to the place where the handsome guy is only a few steps away.

    She paused on her feet, raised her hand to straighten her clothes and hair, and was about to continue walking forward.

    At this time, the person under the shade stood up.

    The other party didn't seem to look sideways, walking towards her with two long legs.

    The girl couldn't move, her heart was beating like a drum, and her mouth was parched.

    She watched the distance between them shorten rapidly, and couldn't help but widen her eyes, but the other party didn't stop.

    He walked straight past her, his face stern, and walked past her.

    It took a long time before she remembered to look back.

    That handsome, gentle, and handsome young man has long since disappeared.

    She raised her hand to cover her chest, took a few deep breaths, regained her composure, and turned back to her friend in a daze.

    "It's so handsome..."

    She didn't listen to a word of the other people's jokes, and said such a sentence in a daze.

    Someone laughed and said: "I think you are stupid?"

    "What do you know?" She came back to her senses, hehe sneered, "This face, he made his debut, I must be a die-hard fan!" "

    Okay, okay, wake up from the dream Now, it's time to move."

    "Why don't you move well, since you really debut and don't have the money to chase stars, okay?" It