Chapter 87

Chapter 87 Lin Chuge's eyes flashed at this moment...

    Lin Chuge and Pei Zhou got married and invited many guests.

    Except for Xu Luoluo and Shen Xueyao, many high school classmates came, and some college classmates also came.

    When Ling Yu, their high school monitor, learned that Lin Chuge and Pei Zhou were planning to get married, he even made an appointment in advance to ask Lin Chuge to be a bridesmaid, saying that he would take a good look at their happiness. There are quite a few female friends like this, so Lin Chuge, who got married today, has a rather strong group of bridesmaids.

    After everyone changed their clothes and finished dressing up, they gathered in Lin Chuge's room.

    There were also people who went out to "seek news" and trotted back to say that they saw a convoy of wedding cars entering the community.

    This is Pei Zhou and they are all here.

    It won't be long before they come up to pick up Lin Chuge, the bride.

    There are many single women in the bridesmaids group, and Ling Yu is one of them. She has long been thinking about Pei Zhou's best man group today-after all, in terms of Pei Zhou's character, the person who can be his best man is no different. Go, here's the chance.

    "Girls, when they come up later, you can't open the door casually."

    Ling Yu rubbed his fists, "We have to let them behave anyway, so we can observe and observe."

    The two sentences were echoed by others.

    Xu Luoluo walked to the door and said, "I'll stand guard here, and I'll be the first to ask questions later."

    The members of the bridesmaids immediately gathered around the door.

    Only Shen Xueyao stayed by Lin Chuge's side, and did not join her.

    A group of people by the door "ready to go".

    The surroundings of Lin Chuge and Shen Xueyao were quiet.

    Lin Chuge, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, raised his head to look at Shen Xueyao, and lowered his voice: "You know he is coming back?"

    Shen Xueyao hummed lightly: "He told me."

    Lin Chuge smiled: "Then why did he want to hide it from other people? "

    "Trouble." Shen Xueyao replied, paused, and admitted, "We met before."

    Lin Chuge slightly raised his eyebrows upon hearing this.

    Song Bonian had already approached Shen Xueyao about this matter, but she and Pei Zhou didn't know about it.

    Before, Song Bonian said that he should not disclose the news of his return to China, and said that he wanted to be clean for a few days, but he did not expect such a clean method. But this is a matter between Song Bonian and Shen Xueyao, Lin Chuge didn't comment much.

    If you talk about selfishness.

    If Song Bonian and Shen Xueyao were together, she would definitely support her, from all levels.

    After a few words, Xu Luoluo and Ling Yu, who were blocking the door, learned some "tricks" they had inquired about in advance after hearing the knock on the door, and loudly asked for red envelopes from the people outside the door. One by one, red envelopes were stuffed in the crack of the door, and the figures inside and outside the door fought a tug-of-war.