Chapter 55

Chapter 55 was sorted out by her stroke by stroke...

    Realizing that he had always misunderstood that Lin Chuge was in love with him secretly, Pei Zhou, who became depressed, didn't care to think about the reason why Lin Chuge approached him proactively, but he had a lot of hesitation about the confession plan he had planned before.

    This kind of retreat is rare for Pei Zhou.

    He rarely does this, to be precise, even he himself can't remember when was the last time he "did not dare".

    Even if he faced Pei Huafeng, even if he was asked to talk to the school leaders, Pei Zhou never did this.

    But on Lin Chuge, he "dropped his halberd into the sand" and "threw his helmet and armor".

    Pei Zhou pretended to sleep again.

    Lin Chuge didn't talk to him quietly anymore, but he really fell asleep, and when he woke up, there was only Pei Du beside the hospital bed.

    "Already gone."

    Noticing that Pei Zhou's eyes swept across the ward, Pei Du said, "She said that she will come to see you tomorrow."

    Of course, what Pei Du said was Lin Chuge.

    Without pretending to be stupid, Pei Zhou asked calmly, "How long have you been here?"

    Pei Du said, "About an hour."

    Before Pei Zhou could speak, he said to Pei Zhou, "But while you're sleeping, there's something important going on. "

    Pei Zhou frowned: "What's the big deal?"

    Pei Du unlocked the phone screen, clicked on a video, and handed it to Pei Zhou: "Look for yourself."

    The video is not long, dozens of seconds.

    But Pei Zhou saw himself in this video, when he rescued the aunt in the morning.

    Exit the video to find out that this is a news message. This piece of news has been released for more than an hour, and it has been reposted over ten thousand times, and the number of plays, reposts, comments, and likes, which are visible to the naked eye, are all increasing crazily. It is conceivable that the popularity of this video cannot stop here.

    After watching the video, Pei Zhou looked at the comments and forwarded content.

    After that, he looked away from the phone screen.

    Pei Du said: "It seems that your matter today will continue to ferment for a while." "

    The elders probably can't hide it."

    Once an event becomes popular, various platforms and various marketing accounts will definitely flock to it.

    What will happen next is completely out of control.

    Forget about the others, because I'm afraid...that those things from his past will be dug out.

    Thinking about it, I'm a little lucky. At any rate, he didn't have single-digit grades the last few times, and he didn't have to be publicly executed.

    "There's nothing you can do if you can't hide it."

    Pei Zhou said, "Let's talk about it when they know."

    Pei Du didn't say much.

    He turned to Pei Zhou and asked, "Are you hungry? Have something to eat?"