Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Crazy Hints.

    Although clichéd, after a short contact, Pei Zhou's various behaviors reminded Lin Chuge of a small animal.

    A small animal called a hedgehog erects all its spines just to protect the softness.

    She remembered Song Bainian's reminder to her.

    In fact, the person who needs to be reminded more should be Pei Zhou...

    To be honest, Lin Chuge doesn't like the carefree spirit in Pei Zhou.

    As usual, she consciously kept Pei Zhou at arm's length.

    But now it's different.

    She must find a way to give this person a hand!

    The image of Pei Zhou sitting in front of the sofa and immersing himself in solving problems flashed in Lin Chuge's mind.

    Facts have proved that Pei Zhou who is serious is not necessarily worse than others, at least in terms of learning.

    A thought flashed in Lin Chuge's heart.

    She originally wanted to send a message to ask Xu Luoluo, but then she thought that Song Bonian and Pei Zhou are both boys, so she might understand the mind of the same sex better, so she sent a message to Song Bonian: "If the person you like asks you for advice on learning problem, and you just don’t understand, what would you do?”

    The message was quickly answered.

    [Song Bonian: "?"]

    [Song Bonian: "In most cases, boys are not willing to show timidity in front of the person they like."] [

    Song Bonian: "So, if you don't understand, you must understand."]

    Lin Chuge While reading these replies, he nodded deeply.

    Isn't this exactly Pei Zhou who was writing vigorously in front of her?

    [Lin Chuge: "Understood."]

    [Lin Chuge: "Thank you, classmate Song Bonian, for helping to answer questions!"]

    At the end, she sent an emoji bowing and thanking her, and put away her phone in a particularly comfortable mood.

    As long as Pei Zhou takes this trick, it will be easy to handle and talk about.

    But until the four elderly people finished the square dance, Pei Zhou, who had gone somewhere, still did not come back. Lin Chuge could only tell Grandpa Li and Grandma Li that Pei Zhou seemed to be busy with something else, so if you are worried, you can call him.

    There are still people dancing in the square, and the music on the stereo is loud.

    The surrounding area was too noisy, Grandpa Li waved his hand to indicate that nothing happened, and the group walked back in a casual manner.

    When Pei Zhou was here, Lin Chuge didn't have time to ask him for his contact information. I wanted to start with Grandpa Li and Grandma Li, but Pei Zhou's words before she left, "It's better for you to stay away from me", made her choose to give up temporarily.

    Adding him as a friend at this moment will definitely not pass, right?

    Lin Chuge rubbed his nose angrily, he should have come here earlier when Pei Zhou was in a good mood.

    Walking back to the community, Grandpa Li and Grandma Li went home.

    Lin Chuge also accompanied her grandparents home, knowing that they went to bed early, so she didn't stay longer.