Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Lin Chuge whispered: "I always feel that you...

    Pei Zhou returned to the team directly after returning to the basketball court.

    Lin Chuge also returned to the auditorium with mixed feelings to look for Xu Luoluo.

    Regarding Pei Zhou's sentence, don't bring him breakfast again, Lin Chuge was somewhat depressed. Although she doesn't think her culinary skills are very good, she doesn't think she is that bad either. The intuition given to her by this sentence is that Pei Zhou despises her cooking skills. The problem is...it shouldn't be...how could it be possible for Pei Zhou

    ? Do you dislike her cooking skills?

    And she cooks for him to cook breakfast, shouldn't he be very happy?

    Lin Chuge felt that he might have lost his mind.

    After all, Pei Zhou also said something similar to how she had to get up early and work hard to make breakfast.

    After struggling for a while, Lin Chuge put this sentence behind her - after all, there are more important and serious matters in front of her, and she needs to deal with them seriously and well. In particular, this kind of means and this kind of thinking are far beyond the imagination of these high school students.

    learn from mistakes.

    Lin Chuge didn't dare to let himself fall into this kind of trap for the second time because he was almost taken advantage of because he believed You Xuan's words.

    Thinking about it carefully, she was indeed not on guard against You Xuan.

    You Xuan looked soft and weak, she never thought that this person would deliberately deceive her into trusting her.

    When Fang Ningyun stood up for You Xuan, although Fang Ningyun misunderstood Shen Xueyao, Lin Chuge could still understand that she did it to help You Xuan and to be too angry for You Xuan. Therefore, that incident did not cause Lin Chuge to have any special views on the two of them.

    Even though he later had conflicts with Fang Ningyun, Lin Chuge never thought of getting angry with You Xuan.

    How could You Xuan be like this, how could it be like this?

    What she said was obviously very reasonable.

    But it turned out to be just to deceive.

    Whatever happened today has something to do with Fang Ningyun and Fang Gaojie.

    But what to do?

    They don't appear to have any evidence against the two men so far.

    I don't know if Shen Xueyao and Song Bonian will gain something...

    But I'm afraid that the people who planned this matter have already prepared, and they may not just leave something behind.

    Thinking of this, Lin Chuge sighed lightly.

    Xu Luoluo had already vaguely sensed that something happened today, but she had no idea what it was. At this moment, Lin Chuge was frowning and sighing, she couldn't help shaking Lin Chuge's arm, and asked: "Chuchu, did something happen this morning?" Lin Chuge turned to look at Xu Luoluo, thought about it, and

    denied : "No."

    "It's nothing, let's watch the game."

    She held Xu Luoluo's face and turned to the direction of the playing field.