Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Pei Zhou bent down and let her palm...

    Pei Zhou didn't enter the classroom until nearly eight o'clock.

    Passing by Lin Chuge's seat, he frowned slightly when he saw that it was empty and no one was there.

    After a pause, Pei Zhou reached out and tapped Xu Luoluo's shoulder.

    When Xu Luoluo turned his head, he raised his chin lightly, motioning for Xu Luoluo to look at Lin Chuge's seat and asked, "Where's the person?"

    Xu Luoluo suddenly got up.

    Pei Zhou raised her eyebrows, she lowered her voice, and leaned closer: "I went to the teaching office."

    The word teaching office made Pei Zhou's eyebrows twitch.

    He immediately asked Xu Luoluo: "What is she doing there?"

    Xu Luoluo looked at Pei Zhou, just smiled and didn't speak.

    Pei Zhou remembered what Lin Chuge said the day before, such as that he shouldn't be forced to take the blame, and took another look at Xu Luoluo.

    "What happened a few days ago?"

    Xu Luoluo gave Xu Luoluo a look of approval in exchange for a guess: "It's very smart."

    "I wanted to accompany her, but Chuchu said she could go by herself, and she refused to let me accompany..."

    Before he finished speaking, the person standing in front of him ran out of the classroom in a gust of wind, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

    Xu Luoluo: "..."

    When the class bell rang, she sat back in her seat, but couldn't help but secretly laughed.

    Seeing Pei Zhou's furious look...

    It's worthy of her family, Chuchu, to worry about him so much.

    Pei Zhou came out of the classroom and ran all the way to the teaching office while the class bell was ringing.

    He wasn't worried about Lin Chuge messing around and harming him, but he was just worried that she would be stupid and do something bad to herself.

    On the way to the teaching office, thinking that he hadn't seriously stopped Lin Chuge from doing these things yesterday, Pei Zhou felt remorse in his heart. Then the unspeakable regret continued to rise, and instantly surrounded him.

    Pei Zhou, who was coerced by such emotions, stood outside the teaching office.

    Without thinking, he opened the door and went in.

    Pei Zhou had already made enough mental preparations, and even thought about how to take Lin Chuge out of here—he thought that when he came in, he would definitely see the scene of Lin Chuge being reprimanded by Director Li, but the reality was completely different from what he thought.

    Lin Chuge was indeed standing in front of Director Li.

    No, to be precise, she and Director Li seemed to be looking at something together.

    So when they noticed someone coming in, they turned their heads at the same time, and their eyes fell directly on his face.

    Pei Zhou was stunned for a rare moment.

    Lin Chuge was surprised: "Why did you come to the teaching office?"

    Pei Zhou: "..."

    Director Li waved at Pei Zhou instead: "It's fine if you're here, Pei Zhou, come and take a look at this."