Chapter 51

Chapter 51 "If it wasn't for your face...

    Lin Chuge told Lin Younan about the possible entanglements between Shen Xueyao and the Fang family. If it wasn't involved in these things, she wouldn't mention it, but to this day, she can't help her aunt to keep an eye out. After all, if these matters involved the Fang family, the nature would be different.

    A big deal indeed.

    Lin Younan knew that Lin Chuge would not deceive her with such a thing, so he naturally believed what his niece saw in the hospital.

    "At the hospital that day, they all thought we had already left, so no one knew about my return." Lin Chuge said, "I don't know exactly what happened afterwards...Auntie, let me tell you I am afraid that you will suffer a loss by accident."

    Lin Younan on the other end of the phone said, "I understand."

    Then, she asked, "Do you think this rumor-mongering post is related to the Fang family?"

    Lin Chuge responded "Yes." Then he explained, "The two children of the Fang family used to go to school in Yinghua, and there were some conflicts. The elder brother went abroad, and the younger sister transferred to another school... If the Fang family wants to recognize this daughter, once they know about this It will probably irritate them again."

    "Especially this younger sister, Fang Ningyun."

    "She probably hates me now, but Shen Xueyao is close to me and has helped me a few times."

    Lin Younan said: "Okay."

    "I will keep an eye on the Fang family's movements."

    After hanging up the phone with his aunt, Lin Chuge let out a sigh of relief.

    When Xu Luoluo mentioned the navy, she remembered the entertainment company run by Fang Ningyun's family.

    Although the Fang family's company is not big in theory, and its stars are not big-name figures, they are infiltrated in that circle after all. If the rumors on the post bar really got involved in the navy this time, if Fang Ningyun already knew that Shen Xueyao might be her half-sister...

    then, it could only be like this.

    Lin Chuge was stunned after posting, and looked at his phone again, and saw a new message from Xu Luoluo.

    "That post has been deleted."

    After Shen Xueyao's post became popular *, it was deleted by the administrator.

    familiar plot.

    Lin Chuge looked at the post deletion announcement, and suddenly this thought popped into his mind, because it was the same way before.

    Speaking of it, it's really outrageous.

    If these people can't tolerate slandering their classmates, why do they wait for the post to become popular before deleting it?

    Lin Chuge was angry at their "slowness".

    The post has been around for more than 24 hours and there is no reason why it wasn't caught in time.

    It won't be the same as raccoon dogs, will it?

    Lin Chuge thought angrily, and asked his aunt again to confirm that the certificate had been saved, and then told Xu Luoluo not to worry.

    Xu Luoluo's worries were not limited to this.

    "A student from another class sent me a message just now, which is a screenshot of that post, asking me what's going on." She communicated with Lin Chuge by voice, "Although no one in our class group talked about this, it is inevitable that they are worried about Miss Shen's presence. In the group, I can’t tell what’s going on privately.”