Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Pei Zhou leaned over and stamped on her forehead...

    Lin Chuge is in a period of being extremely sensitive to You Xuan's affairs.

    Pei Zhou didn't want her to cry anymore, her eyes hurt from crying, so she took her away.

    Thinking of Zhang Mingda's attitude, Lin Chuge felt sick again and again, and it showed on his face that he was sullen and sullen. Pei Zhou didn't say anything immediately, after a while, after he went to the milk tea shop and bought two cups of milk tea for her, he tried to chat about this topic a little bit.

    "Chuchu, I know why you are angry. Who knows these things are hard not to be angry."

    Pei Zhou said calmly, "I am not speaking for Zhang Mingda, but we really have no evidence." "

    I mean, Evidence that can prove that Zhang Mingda did those things. Youxuan’s suicide note counts, but it doesn’t count. If we have opinions on Zhang Mingda in private, then there is no problem. But, like just now, in a more public You have to consider the consequences of the occasion."

    Pei Zhou felt that Lin Chuge could figure it out when he calmed down.

    He also understood her excitement, and didn't mean to blame, but still wanted to speak more carefully.

    "Zhang Mingda is not serious about feelings. We all knew this earlier. But the child's matter also involved You Xuan's suicide... If it was him, then no matter how much public opinion he bears It’s not as good as what Youxuan paid, what if it’s not?”

    “If it’s a misunderstanding, and there’s no way to explain it, if another life is caused.”

    Pei Zhou said, “This is a situation that everyone can’t bear.”

    Lin Chuge He was trying to drink two more sips of the milk tea he bought with Pei Zhou in his arms, to suppress his anger.

    Some analysis caused her to stop and listen.

    She heard * understood, and also understood the meaning hidden in Pei Zhou's words.

    An accident with You Xuan had already made her like this... If something happened to Zhang Mingda later, she would be even more unbearable.

    Strictly speaking, the information revealed in You Xuan's letter was indeed You Xuan's unilateral rhetoric. At least there should be other evidence to prove each other, such as chat records, or other more objective evidence before Zhang Mingda can be "sentenced to death".

    Lin Chuge sighed: "I was impulsive."

    "But seeing him and thinking about what happened to You Xuan, I really can't maintain my rationality."

    Pei Zhou smiled: "I know."

    "I don't want you I'm so angry with you."

    "Let's take a taxi."

    He quickly changed the subject, "I'll take you home."

    Lin Chuge nodded, "Okay."

    While waiting for the bus, she concentrated on drinking milk tea and He secretly took a look at Pei Zhou next to him.

    After a while, Lin Chuge said, "Pei Zhou, you're so kind."

    Pei Zhou glanced at her, "Suddenly compliment me?"

    "No."

    Lin Chuge smiled, took a sip of milk tea, and pursed his lips, "I was thinking of you just now Those words..."