Chapter 26

Chapter 26 So, Student Lin Chuge, Hi...

    After leaving the teaching office, Pei Zhou was dragged downstairs by Lin Chuge.

    He followed Lin Chuge with the corner of his mouth upturned, letting her drag him, and asked by the way, "Where are you going?"

    Lin Chuge didn't answer.

    Pei Zhou said again: "It's class time now, Lin Chuge, are you going to skip class?"

    Lin Chuge looked back at Pei Zhou, and asked, "Can we go out from the school gate later?"

    Pei Zhou raised his eyebrows : "How is it possible?"

    Lin Chuge: "..."

    fell into deep thought.

    The two went down to the first floor in mutual silence, and then walked out of the teaching building.

    Lin Chuge finally paused, and asked Pei Zhou, "Why don't we climb the wall and get out?"

    Such bad student words really didn't match the temperament in front of him.

    Pei Zhou was a little amused: "Don't you want to study hard? How can you study hard if you don't go to class?" "It's not a bad

    day."

    Lin Chuge was extraordinarily calm, "What's more, can you listen to the lecture today?" "

    So It doesn't matter."

    She smiled mischievously at Pei Zhou, grabbed Pei Zhou's sleeve and walked forward, "Let's go play."

    Fifteen minutes later, with Pei Zhou's help, Lin Chuge successfully climbed over the wall from the school . Compared to Pei Zhou who jumped down from the wall lightly, Lin Chuge's movements were a little clumsy and awkward. She was cautious, afraid that if she was not good enough to fall, she tried little by little.

    Pei Zhou reached out to help her, but Lin Chuge waved his hand: "I can do it!"

    He withdrew his hand and began to watch coldly.

    Lin Chuge rose slowly but finally fell to the ground.

    The solid feeling of stepping on the ground made her breathe a sigh of relief, and her serious face was replaced with a relaxed smile.

    They stand under the wall.

    Lin Chuge looked up at the wall, and skipping class for the first time over the wall, felt an indescribable feeling in his heart.

    Inside the school and outside the school.

    Although separated by a wall and so close, it feels like passing through another world from one world in a trance.

    Lin Chuge sighed silently for a while, trying to reach out to touch the phone, only to realize that the phone was left in the classroom.

    She was startled, then turned to look at Pei Zhou.

    Pei Zhou looked back at Lin Chuge, saw that she had a wrong expression, and asked, "What?"

    Lin Chuge said, "I forgot my mobile phone..."

    "I didn't bring my wallet either."

    "All the things I should have left in the classroom. What should I do?"

    Pei Zhou smiled and raised his chin lightly: "Why don't you skip class today? I'll send you over the wall again?"

    Lin Chuge: "..."